Chapter 19

Now they're just friends...

It couldn't happen between Sean and Y/n. They've decided to just stick as friends, nothing more. Yet, Sean couldn't get another fine relationship for a while now until he met a girl. Her name was Signe. Sean really loved Signe and Signe really loved Sean.

Y/n was jealous though. She was very sad yet full with jealously. Whenever she would talk to Sean, Signe would always be with him. All Y/n wanted was to have one-on-one time with Sean, that's it.

So, one day, Sean had a friend fly over from America. His name was Mark. Mark Fischbach. He was also a YouTuber friend of Sean. Y/n has never seen him before but she though he was a nice guy, herd from Sean.

"C'mon, I have to see this dude! You just can't tell me about him and never show me what he looks like!" Y/n said pouting.

"Well, he's here but I'm not letting you see him. I know what's going to happen and I'm not risking it." Sean said seriously.

"Why? What's the reason?" Y/n asked.

"Because I still love you." Sean mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing, nothing. I said because I know what'll happen. Just promise me Y/n that you won't love someone else." Sean said.

"Why should I? We are not together anymore! You have a pretty girlfriend who is living in your house right now! I want to find love. It may not be you but it can definitely be someone else." Y/n said.

"I can't let that happen Y/n. I still love you and-"

Sean then covered his mouth once he just realized what he said aloud. Y/n gasped and shut off her laptop from Skype. Y/n then started to rub her temples because of all the tension was going on between the two friends.

"I need some coffee." Y/n said to herself.

---

Y/n sat at the coffee shop, looking at everyone just text and not having one little conversation between people. She sighed and pulled out her phone as well, with her coffee still in her left hand.

"May I sit here?" A deep voice asked sounding more like a guy.

Y/n looked up from her phone and saw this very handsome man. He had black hair with a red flannel on. He had chocolate brown eyes which made Y/n just stare at.

"Um, y-yeah you may. Please, sit." Y/n stuttered pointing to the seat in front of her.

He said thanks and sat down in the seat across from Y/n. Y/n had now put her phone away while she kept looking at this strange man. Y/n did actually find him attractive in way that made her stop thinking about Sean.

"Hi, my name is Mark. Mark Fischbach." Mark said holding out his hand to shake.

Y/n accepted the hand shake as the soft feel of Mark's skin made her spine shiver. A tiny spark flew out just to the touch.

"What's your name?" Mark asked letting go of the shake.

"My name is Y/n. Y/n L/n." She said.

"What a wonderful name for a pretty girl like you." Mark said chuckling a small bit.

Y/n blushed as she tucked a strand of her h/c hair behind her ear.

"Wait, are you friends with Sean McLoughlin?" Mark asked.

Y/n eyes widened as the question was asked to her. She gripped onto her coffee cup while she tried to keep her cool.

"Yeah I am. Ever since we were three." Y/n said with a small, fake chuckle.

"Oh wow! Sean has told me a lot about you. All good things, of course! So, he might of mentioned my name today since you two Skyped." Mark said.

"Yeah, he did. He wouldn't let me see you because he said he was too worried that something would happen." She said rolling her eyes and sipping her coffee.

"Oh really. He told me if I ran into you that I should not talk to you. He said don't even speak a word because I know something may happen." Mark said.

"Same! I hate how Sean has to set up these stupid rules."

"Yeah. We are adults. We can handle what goes on around here."

"Exactly."

It went quite a bit as they both examined each other. Y/n was getting this feeling in her stomach but she didn't know what it was. She hasn't felt it for months.

"Not to be rude, but how old are you?" Mark asked.

"Me? I'm 25. Same age as, him, but a month younger. My birthday is in March." Y/n said.

Mark just nodded. As a few hours passed, Mark and Y/n kept on a nice and light conversation. Telling about each other, how they grew up, their ups and downs, almost everything. But, it was time to leave so Mark insisted that he walked Y/n home. Y/n agreed and they were off.

Walking side by side, both of them with their hands in their pockets, keeping a small conversation still, they ran into someone who they didn't want to see at that very moment.

Sean McLoughlin.

They stopped in their tracks, face to face. Sean was not happy that he saw Y/n and Mark walking beside each other.

"What the heck is going on here?" Sean asked getting mad.

"We're talking. Which is also called communicating. You should do that sometimes instead of talking to the same people everyday." Y/n said quite meanly.

"I told you guys not to talk to each other! That is not a good thing! Something is going to happen and I know it!" The Irishman started to shout.

"You know, you can't control our lives Sean! We are allowed to do whatever we want! We're adults, not kids! You're not my father either!" Y/n shouted.

"I know I ain't your father! You're father is dead and gone!" Sean shouted back.

Y/n just slumped back and started to cry. There, she just ran off to her house without a warning.

"Wait, Y/n!" Mark shouted after her. "Great job dim wit. You made her run off, crying also. I can't believe you would do that. You're so harsh!"

Then Mark ran off after Y/n, leaving Sean in the middle of the sidewalk about to burst in tears.