Chapter 11

Later that night...

Sean and Y/n were in the same bed as the night before. Both their back facing each other's as they looked away from each other. Both were awake and didn't say anything to each other.

Y/n was freaked out on what happened in the pool a while ago. She couldn't stop thinking about it. Sean on the other hand was very sad and he regretted what he said.

Y/n sighed and sat up on the bed. She rested her forehead on her hands with her elbows on her knees.

"Are you alright?" Asked Sean.

"Eh. Could've been better." Y/n lied.

Sean could tell that she was lying. Sean crawled over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He rested his head on her shoulders. Y/n then grabbed Sean's arms and put her head back, resting it on his shoulder.

"Please tell me what's wrong." Sean whispered.

Y/n took a deep sigh and closed her eyes. She repositioned her head on Sean's shoulder so that her nose was lightly touching his neck.

"I want to be together so bad. But, I don't want it to be so soon. I feel like we could be taking it too fast." Y/n whispered into Sean's neck.

Her breath tickled Sean's neck as his arms and legs filled up with goosebumps. He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"How about we just stick with what he have. But, we are allowed to kiss each other, not the lips, and we can cuddle whenever we want to. Sound good?" Sean asked.

Y/n smiled as air went out her nose. It tickled Sean's neck which made small goosebumps appear again.

"I like it. Man, your the best Sean. I could never have such a better friend than you." Y/n said.

"I know. You are the best also." Sean said.

Then, Y/n drifted to sleep, not leaving Sean's embrace. Y/n breathing got lighter as Sean could tell she was asleep. He smiled and kissed her temple.

"Night Y/n. I love you." Sean said before he also drifted to sleep.

---

That morning...

Y/n woke up with arms wrapped around her waist again. This time, instead of getting out so soon, she waited until he woke up. She wanted to see what Sean was like waking up. She hasn't experienced it in a long time.

Sean was snoring. That made Y/n giggle. She shuffled a little getting into a more comfortable spot. She rested her hand on his bare chest with her head on her hand. She played with Sean's chest hair, twirling it around with her finger. Then after, she started drawing circles all over his chest.

Sean was awake. He didn't want the moment to stop so her kept his eyes closed. He wanted to place his hand on her so she could keep going but he didn't. He let it freely do whatever she did.

Y/n let her palm of her hand explore Sean's chest. She went down until his pants were stoping and all the way up. She hesitated though when her hand brushed along his nipples. She didn't want anything sexual to happen.

But, something told her to do something else.

Y/n started drawing circles along his chest again. This time, she went over to the nipple and circled that. She felt weird but she was not controlling herself.

After a few moments, Sean grabbed her hand.

"Please stop." Sean said.

Y/n's eyes widened as she realized Sean was awake this whole time. She sat up like the speed of light and ran into the bathroom. She locked the door behind her and fell back on the door to the cold floor.

"Y/n! It's okay! I didn't want you to stop." Sean mumbled the last part.

"No, I shouldn't have done it anyway. It's way to sexual. I don't know what gone to my mind!" Y/n cried.

Suddenly tears started slipping from her eyes, rolling down her cheeks. Sean could hear her crying from the other side of the door. He ran over and knocked on the door lightly.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Sean asked.

"No, no I'm not. I shouldn't have done that!" Y/n cried again.

"Can you please open the door? Please, f-for me." Sean stuttered.

Y/n opened the unlocked the door but didn't open it. Sean did open the door and saw Y/n laying in the floor crying. He picked her up bridal style and took her to the bed. He laid her down and crawled in after.

"I-I'm so s-sorry Sean. I-I didn't m-mean to do t-that." Y/n stuttered crying.

"Y/n, just breath. I said it was fine. It was totally fine." Sean said.

"Sean, can you promise me something?" Y/n asked.

"Anything for you." Sean said.

"Can you promise that you won't leave me or forget me again?" Y/n asked.

"I promise Y/n. I promise with all my heart." Sean said.