Chapter 31

Bringing in a new friend...

"Stop it! Sean, stop it!" Y/n squealed running around the house.

"C'mere! I need to capture you!!" Sean said chasing after her.

"No!! No way!! You will never catch me!" Y/n said running with all her might.

Although Sean was much faster, Y/n could take sharper turns than Sean could. When he came to a close distance, Y/n would take a turn so that he ran into the wall every time.

"I'm going to catch you!" Sean said.

"No you won't!" Y/n said back still running throughout the house.

Meanwhile Felix, Mark, and Y/n's mom were upstairs listening to the laughter and squeals of Sean and Y/n downstairs. They talked how they should be back together, considering they were teenagers crushing on one another.

"Y/n and Sean would be perfect together." Felix said.

"Yeah totally. I agree." Mark said a little hurt.

"I would say the same but something happened last time that makes me question wether or not they would be good together again." Her mom said.

"What is that?" Felix asked.

"Well, 2 years ago, before Y/n even knew you two, Y/n and Sean were a couple. They were always with each other, side by side, and always told each other what was wrong. Well, they dated for a year and one day, Sean asked Y/n for her hand in marriage. She said yes but their relationship only lasted 2 more months until they broke apart." Her mom said.

They herd another squeal come out of Y/n's mouth from downstairs then everything went quiet again.

"That is hard core. Then after Mark and Y/n started dating?" Felix asked.

"Yeah. How did you know?" Mark asked.

"I have reasons." Felix said slyly.

They just starting laughing. Loud footsteps came from the staircase and the door was slammed open. Y/n ran in and hid behind the gang.

"Save me." She squeaked, her breathing hard.

Sean came running in. He saw Y/n hiding behind them but he acted like he didn't notice.

"Have you seen Y/n?" Sean asked.

"Nope! Wrong room Butter Cakes." Felix said.

Sean walked out of the room panting. Y/n looked up and kissed each of the gangs cheek then went out the door.

When she did, Sean jumped out and grabbed her, throwing her on his shoulder. Y/n kicked her legs and fisted Sean's back.

"You cheater!" Y/n yelled.

"Hey, I told you I would catch you and I did." Sean said chuckling while panting.

"Can you put me down?" Y/n asked.

"Totally!" Sean responded.

He set Y/n down but kept ahold of her. His arms wrapped around her waist while they looked into each other's eyes.

"I-I-" Sean spat out but couldn't finish.

"Sean, I know what your going to say. And I love you too." She said booping his nose.

"Y-yeah." Sean stuttered.

Y/n's face went from happy to questioning. Sean sighed and rested his forehead on her forehead.

"Y/n, you're the one who makes me do this." Sean said.

Then he landed his lips onto hers without any warning. But, they've done this thousands of times before. Y/n's eyes closed while their lips danced together. When the broke apart, Sean looked into Y/n's e/c eyes while she looked back at his baby blue eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again, Y/n?" Sean asked.

Y/n's face light back up with a smile slowly forming onto her lips. Y/n nodded like a little kid who was asked for ice cream.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!" She squealed child like.

Sean chuckled and pecked her lips again. All this took place in front of the doorway which wasn't closed so Mark, Felix, and her mom watched the whole entire time.

Mark's face was filled with disappointment and sadness. He still loved Y/n with all his heart but she was taken away. Mark got up from the bed they were sitting on and walked right passed Sean and Y/n who were still standing in the doorway.

"I hate this! I knew something would happen between them now look. They are freaking together again." Mark mumbled.

Y/n watched Mark enter the bathroom from over Sean's shoulder. Sean looked confused while looking over his shoulder as well.

"What was that?" Sean asked looking back at Y/n.

"I don't know. He's probably taking a pee." Y/n said smiling back at Sean.

They both shrugged and walked down the steps. They were going to watch a movie together off of Netflix. But, Y/n was still confused while Sean was picking out the movie.

"Him running off the bathroom like that fills you with determination." Sean said.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n asked chuckling a small bit.

"It's from a game." Sean said.

Y/n just rolled her eyes and snuggled with Sean on the couch. A quarter of the way in, Y/n fell asleep, resting on Sean.