Chapter 35

There it starts...

"I hate you so much right now!" Sean yelled throwing the controller at the wall.

"What did I do? I'm innocent!" Y/n said throwing her hands up in the air like surrendering.

"Okay, it's pretty obvious Sean has issues!" Kris said laughing.

"We all have issues." Felix added.

All four of them started laughing. Just then Y/n got a text. She pulled out her phone and saw who it was from.

Lumberjack Adamhas sent a text

Y/n rolled her eyes and unlocked her phone, putting in the password. She tapped the texting app she had and read the text.

Adam:
Can't wait! Only 3 more weeks! It's going to be so much fun!

Y/n
Yeah! Can't wait either. Still haven't told the guys yet but I'll tell them now.

Adam:
Oh! Can we vid chat this please?

Y/n
Yeah. Why not!?

Y/n then locked her phone and excused herself as she went upstairs to grab her laptop. When she opened it up, there was already a Skype call ready for her from Adam. She accepted it, while walking down the stairs.

"Hello!" Lumberjack said.

"Hi bud. Ready to tell the others!?" Y/n asked.

"Yup! Though, not ready to talk to Sean again from what happened." Adam said with uneasy-ness.

"Don't worry. We are all good." Y/n said.

When she walked into the living room, she set her laptop on the table and the guys, Mark and Felix, looked at her with uncomfortable expressions on their faces. Meaning, they weren't ready for what was going to happen.

"Yo peeps! Adam in the house!" Adam shouted.

"Don't need to act that way bud." Felix said chuckling.

"I know. That's not even what I do anyways." Adam said also chuckling.

"So, who is this dude?" Kris asked.

"This is my friend Adam. He lives in Washington." Y/n said.

"Wait! Is he friends with Max and Ross? That dude Adam!?" Kris asked grabbing Y/n's arm.

"Yup! That's me! Adam!" He said smiling.

"Holy crap!! I watch your videos almost everyday! Weird from a twenty-four year old but I love your videos!" Kris said freaking out.

"So what about us!?" Mark asked crossing his arms.

"Yeah, what about us?!" Sean added also crossing his arms.

"What do you mean!?" She asked.

Kris stood up and walked behind the table. She looked a closer look at the three guys. Then her eyes just popped out of her skull. There, she realized who they were.

"Y/n M/n L/n!! Your friends with the Jacksepticeye, the Markiplier, and the Pewdiepie!!" She asked freaking out again.

"Yeah. Didn't notice before!?" Y/n asked laughing.

"No!! I mean, they did look familiar but I didn't realize it until now!" Kris freaked out.

"Well, Y/n is one lucky lady." Adam said smiling.

"Awe thanks Adam." Y/n said smiling.

"No problem. You are really cool and really nice." Adam said.

Y/n blushed. Then Sean wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close. He kissed the top of her head and wrapped his other arm around her stomach.

"Okay, so, Adam and I wanted to tell you guys something." Y/n said getting free of Sean.

"What is it!?" Sean asked.

"Y/n is leaving to come to Washington after Christmas to come to meet me. We planned this out before December and it was really weird but cool. She accepted to come about last week." Adam explained.

"And the ticket is already payed for so I can't regret coming." Y/n added on.

"So, you're going to leave us here?" Sean asked looking at Y/n with a sad expression.

"Well, yeah. But I'm only going until the end of the year. I'll be coming back on the 2nd of January next year." Y/n said,

"But, but I had plans." Sean said.

"You can go out with Felix and Mark. I'm going to be with Adam. Sorry Sean but you have to deal with it for now." Y/n said.

"Why would you say that!?" Sean started shouting.

"Say what!?" Y/n asked also raising her voice.

"You just said 'oh, oh sorry Sean but you have to deal with it for now'." Sean shouted

"Well I'm telling the truth!" Y/n shouted back.

"Well it doesn't seem like it!" Sean shouted back.

"Well, why don't you just get out!" Y/n shouted pointing at the door.

Sean's face went from red to sad and pale. His eyes started to get glossy as he grab her hands but she just swatted them away.

"Why? I want to be with you." Sean said on the verge of tears falling.

"No. Get out! Apparently you don't want me to leave but I am anyways. So, get out!" Y/n snapped.

Sean opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. He closed his mouth shut and got up, heading towards the door with his head hanging low. He grabbed the door knob and opened the door.

He looked back at Y/n who had her arms crossed and her face filled with anger. The boys and Kris were pointing and giving kissy faces, so was Adam.

Sean closed the door and ran towards Y/n. He landed on top of her and smashed his lips on hers. Their lips danced in sink as both of them were in to each other.

When they broke away, Sean hugged Y/n and Y/n hugged Sean. They held onto each other, both of them spilling small but hot tears.

"I love you Y/n. I'm so sorry." Sean said.

"I love you too Sean. And I'm sorry for yelling also." Y/n said back.

---

Year 2015 is almost done so that means the book is almost done.