Chapter 39

Hopes and dreams all fail here...

Y/n had already went through the scanners, let her suitcases be taken away from her, and she was waiting in the area for her plane to pull up.

Many men around her age were looking at her, but all she did was ignore them. She was texting Sean, Felix, and Mark. It was hard for her to keep up.

Sean
Are you sure you want to go? I'm still here.

Y/n
I'm totally fine. I want to go.

Sean
:'(

Mark
I think Sean has just beaten the record for being the most depressed person on earth.

Y/n
You are just jelly that you don't have a girlfriend.

Mark
Oh boo-hoo. If I were Sean, I would be brave and strong.

Y/n
Doubt that. You're a wussy just trying to play a horror game that isn't EVEN scary!!

Mark
LIES!

Felix
How long does it take to get on a stupid plane?

Y/n
Idk Felix. I really don't know.

Felix
I just found the most kawaii-est thing on planet earth!

Sean
You still sure you want to go. I'm at home ready to wrap my arms around you.

Mark
You are just making up stupid lies.

Felix
Freakin' KAWAII!!🤗🤓

At this point, Y/n couldn't even keep up so she locked her phone and stuck it on her pocket. She relaxed in the chair until the speaker spoke up.

"Flight 67 to Washington has arrived. You may now board."

Y/n grabbed her little duffle bag, ticket, and checked her pocket. She had everything and boarded the plane.

---

Y/n sat in the inside, the seat closest to the window. There, she pulled out her phone and started texting everyone again.

There, a girl around her early twenties sat down next to her. Y/n looked at her and smiled as she smiled back. You focused back on your phone until a strong pair of arms wrapped around you.

"I can't believe I'm sitting by you! Omg, you and Sean are my OTP for life!!" She squealed.

Y/n chuckled and hugged her back.

"T-thanks." Y/n said chuckling.

When they pulled away, the early twenty year old sat in her spot squirming and squirming. She was bright red and was very happy.

"What's your name?" Y/n asked.

"M-me? M-my name!? Oh, my name I-is Charlie." She said stuttering very bad.