Chapter 32

Uh...Hello?...

Y/n was relaxing at home while Sean, Mark, and Felix were out buying Christmas stuff. Well, really presents for everyone. It was going to be a very special Christmas because Y/n was dating Sean this Christmas.

It is the winter day of December, 2015 and the flurries of the snow falling down on the window pain, leaving a watery trail to its disappearance. Y/n was casually scrolling through Twitter and Instagram, liking tweets and photos that she ran across.

On Twitter, she got a direct message from Skydoesminecraft. She clicked on it and saw the small message.

Skydoesminecraft: Hello!! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. So, I've been on Twitter for a while now and I saw you been having small chats with Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and Pewdiepie. Just wondering, are you guys friends? Also, my name is Adam.

You were curious but you knew that he was a YouTuber as well. She watched his content a little bit back then but now it's an overload. She watched him almost everyday, nonstop.

When she saw she got this direct message, all she did was smile while in the inside her fangirl was going nuts.Of course, she replied.

Y/T/N: Hey Adam. Yes, we are friends. Also, being a little stalker aren't you? You know I'm just kidding. Anyways, I am friends with them.

Not even a minute and Adam replied.

Skydoesminecraft: That's awesome! You know, I'm not talking to you because your friends with the guys but I wanted to know if you wanted to come to Washington to come visit. It seems very suddenly, I know, but I was wondering if you wanted to.

Y/n was shocked. She was actually going to go see her hero but yet, she gets to see Max, Ross, Alesa, and DJ baby Mason. Oh, how she could just hold him so tight.

Though, she would have to leave Sean, Mark, Felix, and her mom behind. She doesn't want to leave them because she loves all of them to bits. Nothing could ever replace them. Not even a drop of water sliding away the memories.

So, she replied like this:

Y/T/N: I will have to talk about it with everyone. Maybe after the Christmas season and I could come for New Years. How 'bout it?

Skydoesminecraft: Totally! Hey, do you have Skype so we could talk easier and maybe video chat?

Y/T/N: Yeah, I like that.

Then, she gave him her Skype. There, they talked on her laptop and eventually video chatted. There, she got to see the true Adam. Or as known now, Lumberjack Sky.

"Hello!" Adam said.

"Hello to you too, Lumberjack Sky!" Y/n said chuckling.

"No, I really do need a haircut and I really need to shave! No joke." Adam said feeling his hair then his beard.

"I think it looks good." Y/n said shrugging.

"Really though, I don't like it at all!" Adam said.

Y/n rolled her eyes and set her laptop on the coffee table and sat on the floor. Her h/c hair high up in a messy bun with just a oversized jacket and skinny jeans.

"So, what's up in Ireland?" Adam asked.

"Um, I'm home alone. My mom went to work and the guys went to buy Christmas presents. So, I just stayed home while they did their things." Y/n said.

"That's cool. I'm here at the office editing and doing some work....stuff." Adam paused then looking back at the screen.

Y/n flashed a goofy smile as he did the same. Both exploded in laughter while they kept a small conversation for about a hour and a half. This talk being interrupted by the front door opening then closing again.

"We're home, laddie!" Sean called out.

"Cool! I'm talking to friend!" Y/n called back.

She looked back to the screen. There, Max was joining the conversation along with the two. Then, Ross came in also.

"Full house, well, full office." Y/n said.

"Yeah, these two nerds shouldn't be here." Adam said referring to Max and Ross.

"Well, I can have two other people join our conversation also. But, I don't think they want to." Y/n said shrugging.

"Hey, why you say that?" Ross asked.

"I have no clue." Y/n answered.

"Well, don't worry, I bet they'll join sooner or later. Or probably not." Max said.

"Eh. I doubt it." Y/n shrugged.

The minutes turned into hours as they talked for three hours. There, it was five o'clock in Ireland and it was time for Y/n to make dinner. She said bye to the guys and shut her laptop off, heading into the kitchen.

Y/n made homemade pizzas for dinner, which had extra cheese and pepperoni on them. Along, she made homemade breadsticks with a recipe for making dipping sauce for the peeps.

Y/n could feel her hair being played with then falling to her shoulders. Y/n smiled and turned around, seeing Sean with a bright smile twinkling lights into Y/n's eyes.

"Hello Sean." Y/n said.

"Hello sunshine!" He said back pecking her lips.

"How was shopping?" Y/n asked mixing the sauce.

"Fun! We bought a lot of gifts and a few things for ourselves. It was actually a lot of fun!" Sean said.

"Oh surprising!!" Y/n said with excitement.

"What did you do?" Sean asked wrapping his arms around Y/n's waist and setting his head on her shoulder.

"I talked to Adam for most of the day. The rest of the time I was on Twitter and Instagram." Y/n said.

"Who's Adam?" Sean asked curiously.

"He's a YouTuber like you. His channel's names are Skydoesminecraft, SkyVsGaming, and SkyDoesThings. He's really funny." Y/n said.

"Well, I'm going to have to keep an eye out because-"

"No you won't. He's engaged, he has a child, his fiancé is very pretty and they are perfect for each other." Y/n interrupted.

"Good." Sean said.

"I promise, I won't leave you." Y/n said.