Chapter 8

A Few Hours Later...

There was a knock on the door. No one herd it because both Y/n and her mom were in the kitchen cooking together.

On the other side of the door, Sean got a small bit cold from the sun going down. The cold air brushed his neck as shivers went down his spine. Sean then decided to pull out his phone and text Y/n.

Y/n smiled as her hip swayed side to side to the music blaring in the house. Her mom did the same as they hip bumped.

"That's so embarrassing." Y/n said chuckling.

On the other hand, Sean stood outside with jittering teeth. He kept texting Y/n but she wouldn't answer. He sat at the door and unzipped his duffle bag. He pulled out a blanket and wrapped it around his shoulders.

"Where I-is s-she?" He stuttered.

Y/n flattened the cookie dough as she spread it on the pizza pan. She stuck it in the oven and let it cook.

"Y/n, you go relax. I'll do the rest." Her mom said.

"Are you sure mom?" Y/n asked.

"I'm positive. Also, we may also want to check your phone. It's been going off like crazy." Her mom chuckled.

"Okay."

She grabbed her phone off the counter and ran off to sit on the couch. She unlocked her phone to show that she had 5 missed texts from Sean.

Sean: I'm almost there.

Sean: It's freezing outside. Why did your mom pick a mountain? It's already cold down in the city valley.

Sean: But baby it's cold outside.:D

Sean: The view is so pretty.

Sean: A present awaits you at the door.

Sean: Is there someone at your door?

Y/n seemed confused at the last text. She set her phone down on the table and walked to the door. When she opened it up, Sean fell backwards into the house.

He stumbled up and looked at Y/n with a goofy, cold face.

"Well, someone took f-forever to open the door!" He chuckled.

Y/n squealed and jumped on top of Sean she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Sean held her by the waist as she dug her face into his neck.

"I missed you so much!" Y/n muffled into Sean's neck.

"I missed you also." Sean replied.

"Please don't let go of me." She said squeezing on to him tighter

"I won't. I promise. But, how am I supposed to get my bag?" He asked chuckling.

"Hold on to me with the one arm and grab your bag with the other." Y/n said.

Y/n felt his arm come off her body. A seal slung onto Sean's shoulder. Y/n repositioned her head back to its spot. Sean walked into the house and closed the door behind him with his foot.

"My mom is in the kitchen cooking." Y/n muffled again.

"Okay. Let's head there then?" He asked.

"Yeah. I guess so." Y/n muffled.

Sean set his bag down while still holding Y/n. He walked into the kitchen with a 19 year old Y/n wrapped around his body.

"Y/n! Get off of Sean. He just got here." Y/n's mom chuckled.

"It's fine M/n, she missed me and I missed her. I'm really enjoying it actually." Sean said.

"Well, you may go to your room. You know which one right?" Y/n's mom asked.

"Yup! Can Y/n sleep in that room with me since its kind of big?" Sean asks.

"Of course! Separate beds though." She snickered.

"Mom!" Y/n whines through Sean's neck.

"I don't want anything to happen between you two that way. I'm serious." She said seriously.

"Mom, we are only friends!" Y/n muffled.

Y/n's mom rolled her eyes. Sean left the kitchen and back to the living room to grab his bag. After that he walked upstairs to the bedroom. It was the guest bedroom across the hall of Y/n's room.

When he opened the door, it was a large bedroom. It was very warm inside. The flooring was "shaved" carpet. It was beige with circles of darker brown colors all around. It had two bunks and two regular beds. In front of the beds were two poofs. It had small closet on the other side of the room with a bathroom inside also.

Sean dropped Y/n down carefully. Y/n groaned and fell on the floor.

"I though you were different the way my mom described you." Y/n said looking up at Sean from the floor.

"Well, I did change but I took out my earrings. I dropped out of school but I'm going back to school." Sean said.

"What are you taking?" Y/n asked sitting up on her elbows.

"Hotel management."

"That sounds so boring."

"It is. But, I didn't like the other thing I took. Oh well." Sean said shrugging.

"So, you want me to sleep with you in here?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, I don't want to be lonely while I know your here." Sean said starting to put his clothes in the mini closet.

"Well, I'm going to help my mom. I'll be back." Y/n said trying to get up. "Um, can you help me?"

Sean chuckled and walked over to Y/n. He grabbed her hand and pulled her up to stand. They're faces were inches apart from each as they both looked into each other's eyes.

"I missed you." Sean whispered.

"I missed you too, Sean." Y/n whispered back.

They were leaning in until...

"SEAN, Y/N, time for dinner!" Y/n's mom called out.

They both looked at the door, then back at their hands. They let go of their hands and backed away from each other with embarrassment.

"I should...uh.... I should..... uh...." Y/n stuttered pointing the door.

Sean nodded. They both went to walk until they ran into each other. They both feel to the floor. They jumped up and ran their different directions.