Chapter 38

Oh but Sean promised wrong...

Today was the day that Y/n had to leave for Washington to see Adam. It was a 9 hour trip but she knew that it would all go well.

"Okay, I got my bags. Got my important stuff. Everything is set to go!" Y/n said as she sighed.

She closed the trunk of her car and headed back into the house. All the boys weren't going their heads low while Sean was looking away, for good.

Mark looked up, then Felix. Felix walked up first and gave her a great big hug. It was tight and Y/n couldn't breath for a little bit.

"See you next year, Y/n." Felix said squeezing her tightly.

"See you too, Felix. Don't mess up the house." Y/n joked pulling away from him.

He smiled then backed away towards Sean.

Mark was next.

Mark looked at her and smiled a weak smile. She smiled back and sighed in small frustration.

"It's only going to be a little bit. 7days, that's it." Y/n said hugging him.

Mark wrapped his hands around her body, smelling her scent for a small little time for the long days that come ahead.

"I know. But, it'll be different when you leave. But, we know you'll be safe." Mark said pulling away.

Y/n smiled at him. Mark backed away towards Sean as well. Mark and Felix told him it was his turn but he kept saying 'no' by shaking his head. They grabbed his shoulders and pushed Sean in front of Y/n.

Sean was crying and was more depressed than anyone else. It seemed like he didn't know that 7 days will just fly by.

Y/n held out her arms and Sean fell right into them. He cried into her shoulder as she rubbed his back and chuckled a little.

"Sean, it only a week. I'm not going to be gone forever." Y/n said.

"I know. It's that I lost you a lot before and I don't want to loose you again!! You are my baby girl, Y/n. I love you too much." Sean cried.

"Sean, I love you. But, you have to stay strong for me, okay?" Y/n asked pulling away from Sean, still holding his shoulders.

Sean nodded and wiped away his tears with the back of his hand. She smiled at him in a goofy way which made him smile and chuckle a small bit but he was still sad.

"Okay, well, I got to go. So, I'm going to see you guys in a week okay." She said.

They all replied back with an 'okay' but Sean. Y/n looked at Mark and Felix and brought them up close to her.

"Keep an eye on him please, I don't want him hurt and I want him to get out instead of staying in the house moping." Y/n whispered to them.

"We will, trust me." Mark said smiling at her.

Y/n smiled and hugged them. When they pulled away, she walked over to Sean and kissed him. She looked at him when they pulled away and smiled.

"Bye Sean. I love you." Y/n said kissing his cheek one last time for awhile.

"I love you too, Y/n." Sean said.

He pecked her lips one last time. She hugged Mark and Felix one last time also then went out, saying her goodbyes.

---

Short chapter cause I want it to build up to what's happening next! 😁😉