Chapter 27

Thank you so much for 2k! Really, couldn't ask for anything better! ☺️

---

When the friends got home...

"Mom, Mark, I'm home! I also have some friends mom!" Y/n called out when all three friends walked in.

Mark was the first to come up. His face was red and looked depressed but his eyes light up while sparkling with happiness.

Y/n's mom came from behind Mark and she gasped as to all her friends were guys. She chuckled and gave Y/n a cheeky grin.

"Let me guess, new boyfriend?" Her mom asked referring to Felix.

"No mom! His name is Felix. He's Swedish but he already has a girlfriend." Y/n said.

"Nice to meet you Mrs. L/n." Felix said holding out his hand for her to shake.

Her mom took his hand shaking it with much delight. "Nice to meet you too, Felix." She said.

"What are all of you doing here actually?" Mark asked.

"Here to play games. All together. Three boys, one girl. Can't be that bad." Sean said shrugging.

"Well, yeah, sure. Why not? Can we record some of it? For like all of our channels. Except for yours, Y/n. I'm saying for Felix, Sean, and I?" Mark asked.

"Sure. I don't care." Y/n said.

"Same here. But, what about Y/n. They'll either think that one of us are dating Y/n." Sean said worrying.

"You'll be fine. I'm sure they'll understand." Felix said.

"Okay. So, let's go!!" Mark said.

They all cheered and walked into the living room. They all picked out a game for the Wii, 4 players, while Mark and Felix set up lighting, set up, connected wires, set up the cameras, made sure the game worked, and sat in there places with their remotes, ready to record.

"Who's starting the recording?" Y/n asked.

"I can because I make the shorter videos here." Felix said.

Sean and Mark shrugged as Felix stood up to turn on the camera. When he did, they counted to three as Mark, Felix, and Sean clapped for the sound to work.

"How's it going bros? My name, is Pewdiepie. And I'm here with Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, and my awesome friend, Y/n." Felix started.

"Hello!" All three of them said, Y/n being the shyest.

"Today were playing Super Mario Bros." Felix said.

All of them 'whooed' as they started the game. Apparently, Y/n and Felix sucked while Sean and Mark were always ahead of you two.

This was going to be a fun and long night...

---

When Y/n awoke very early the next morning, she was laying on the floor, her head propped up on a chest with arms gripping her tightly. Looking up, she saw that she was in Sean's arms. His snores followed along with the other boys.

She checked the small alarm clock on the table. It read 2:30 am. That did not make Y/n happy because she needed more sleep. She scrambled in Sean's arms getting comfortable, she was about to sleep until she had to pee.

Y/n groaned and shimmy and shammied out of Sean's tight arms. Y/n got up but before she left, Sean tossed over and mumbled; "Y/n, where are you?"

Y/n just rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom. After peeing, she went past the living room and into the kitchen, where she got herself a "midnight" drink.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" Asked a very sleepy Swedish accent.

Y/n turned around and saw Felix standing on the other side of the island, his face all scrunched up with his eyes half way open.

"I had to pee. Now, I just can't sleep." Y/n said whispering so she don't wake anyone up.

"Well, Sean over there is groaning and moaning your name. Listen closely." Felix whispered.

Everything got quiet but noises from the living room. She could her talking, or, groaning and moaning. She could also tell that it was Sean's.

"Y/n, I want you with me! Come back..."

"Y/n, y/n, come here..."

"Y/n, sweet sweet Y/n...."

"Come back baby cakes. I want you with me..."

Y/n sighed and finished her drink. She set the glass into the cold, metal sink and walked back the living room where Felix had already went back to crash.

She laid on the floor with her back facing Sean. Two arms wrapped around her, pulling Y/n closer to Sean's body.

"Don't leave me again." A very quiet, very drowsy Irishman said.

"I won't, I promise Sean." Y/n said, still not loud enough for anyone else to hear but him.

"Okay. Now go to sleep." Sean drowsily said nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

Y/n just rolled her eyes, before Y/n could close her eyes to sleep, three words came out of Sean's mouth that Y/n would never hear again.

"I love you..."