Chapter 16

All she needed was trust...
1 year Later...

After a few days, Y/n's mom started worrying about her daughter. She could tell that she left and didn't come back for 4 days. The problem was, Y/n didn't want to leave and Sean didn't want her to also.

But, one day, Y/n was doubting her senses. Her mind was telling her to go home but she just couldn't. The struggle was real and she needed to talk to Sean about it.

But, Sean had already seen that she was struggling. He was getting worried about her because he didn't want his girl to leave him. He didn't want to only text her. Even though they lived in the same city, he was still very lonesome without her.

She was lonesome without his presence. Every night Y/n would practically cry herself to sleep because she missed Sean. Y/n wasn't being herself after she left Sean without a word. After those few days, Y/n apologized that she left but they were still a couple. (Confusing much?)

Today, May 2015, Sean and Y/n is reaching their 1 year "anniversary" together. Not leaving one behind. Y/n was super excited and she was just a nervous reck at the same time. Sean, on the other hand, was a wound up baby and bouncing off the walls.

Y/n received a text that afternoon. It read;

Sean
Meet me by the ice cream shop. I want to start our day off their my love. Wear something comfortable like a pair of capris or whatever you girls wear. Just something casual, comfortable, but nice. Meet me there by 12:30. See you there my sweets! Xoxo

Y/n chuckled and set her phone on her desk. She grabbed and wore the most comfortable thing she found. A pair of skinny jeans with a loose top with her converses. She had her hair down with small curls.

Y/n grabbed her phone and her wallet, putting them into her pocket. After that, she grabbed her key chain from the door hook and walked out of the door.

When she arrived at the ice cream shop, she saw Sean standing there with a big smile on his face. Probably going to crack his jaw off.

Y/n chuckled and walked towards his direction. When she stopped in front of him, he wrapped his arms tightly around her, pulling her into a bear hug. Of course, Y/n hugged back.

"I missed you." Sean said.

"What, we've only been away from each other a week." Y/n chuckled breaking the hug.

"A week is too long! I want to see my baby girls face everyday!" Sean whined grabbing her hand, intertwining their fingers.

"Maybe. But know I want my ice cream!! Can I have some ice cream!? Please!?" Y/n asked.

"But that wasn't on the schedule."

"Who cares if it wasn't on the schedule!? I want ice cream!"

"Well you don't get any! We have to-"

"Please!?" Y/n asked with pleading eyes.

"Ugh. Fine! But next time that's not happening!" Sean said pointing a finger at her.

Y/n looked at his finger and bit it. He brought his hand back and let go of their hands so he could "heal his wound."

"What was that for?" Sean asked shaking his hand to try to take away the pain.

"What!? I'm an innocent child! I didn't do anything!" Y/n said walking into the shop.

"Oh your going to get it next time!" Sean said catching up to her.

---

After a full day of fun time with Sean, Y/n had to go back home, which was at now 11:00pm. She didn't want to leave but it was time that all the fun was away and there was nothing else to do.

Except, Sean had something in mind that night,

He grabbed Y/n's hand and walked her somewhere other than her house. The park. It was chilly out which made Y/n cold because she had nothing else but what she was wearing. Sean noticed and he didn't want her to be cold

"Are you cold?" Sean asked.

"A-a little. Not a lot." Y/n replied.

"Here, I'll give you my jacket." Sean said.

"N-no, no. Then you'll be cold after." Y/n said.

"Nope! I got my baby girl's presence to keep my warm." Sean replied.

He took of his coat and set it on her shoulders. There, Y/n wrapped herself into it, keeping herself warm as she kept ahold of Sean's warm hand.

The moonlight was bright that night. With a warm stars shining down, keeping the atmosphere beautiful, keeping an eye on Sean and Y/n.

---

Again, am I going too fast? The continuation is probably going to be tomorrow.