Chapter 24

Again, it starts off with a fight...

"Congratulations Y/n! You just won the cheater train! How do you feel about that?" Mark asked.

"Mark! We fell asleep! How were we supposed to know that!! We were talking and then suddenly I fell asleep then he fell asleep right after! We can't control when we fall asleep!" Y/n yelled.

"Well I'm not sorry. I can't believe I let you go out there like that! How I could've known! I knew something was going to happen but I didn't stop it!" Mark yelled throwing his hands everywhere.

"Well, maybe we shouldn't be together." Y/n yelled.

Just then Mark stopped in his tracks. He looked at Y/n with loving and painful eyes. But, Y/n's face hadn't changed from anger.

"What? No, please Y/n. Anything but that!" Mark said pleading at this point.

"Mark. I-I..."

"You grew your feeling back for Sean, didn't you?"

Y/n looked at Mark with a puzzled expression. She shook her head back and forth in a 'no' type of way.

"No, I didn't! We're only friends! I promise!" Y/n said in a fast way.

Mark just stared at Y/n for a few seconds. She didn't think it was going to turn out so well because she knew something was going to happen soon. Y/n was on the edge of falling down a cliff at this point.

Just then, Mark picked her up from her feet and twirled her around. This sends out squeals from Y/n with joys of laughter coming from both of them.

"I love you Y/n." Mark said stopping the twirls and setting her down in her feet.

"I love you too Mark." Y/n said bopping his nose.

Mark leaned in and their lips crashed. Both of their eyes were closed as their lips danced with in another's in perfect sync. After a few seconds, they pulled away with love and lust written all over both the couples faces.

Fits of laughter came out of both their mouths as they kept each other in one another's arms.

---

A few months later....

It was night in Ireland. 1:30 am to be exact. Y/n was wide awake in the her bed. Her mom wouldn't allow her to sleep with Mark anymore since he moved in the house which bummed Y/n out.

She tossed and turned in her bed, not finding any ways to fall asleep. It was very hard for Y/n to sleep without Mark in her arms. So, Y/n creeped out of her bed, out into the hallway, towards Mark's room. She grabbed the door handle but stopped in her tracks.

She ran down the steps. She slipped on her booties and grabbed her coat and ran out the door. There she ran towards Sean's apartment with full speed without anyone knowing what Y/n was doing that night.

When she got to the apartment, she took the stairway to Sean's apartment room. When she got there, she knocked on the door. She kept banging until the door finally unlocked.There stood a very sleepy Sean with his eyes shut while she rubbed them open.

"What are you doing here?" Sean asked very sleepy.

"I can't sleep. I just can't. There is no way I can sleep at my house so ran here." Y/n whispered.

"Come in and sit on the couch." Sean whispered again very sleepy, literally dragging the door so Y/n can walk in.

Y/n thanked Sean and walked in. She took off her booties and set her coat on the coat rack. She walked towards the living area and plopped down on the couch.

When Y/n was waiting for Sean, she herd a big crash. She stood up and ran towards where the crash was. When she got there, she saw that Sean had fell asleep and fell on top of the shoes with coats all over his body, while he was sound asleep.

Y/n chuckled and took off all the coats off of his body and set the coat rack back up. She dragged Sean to the couch and set him there. She stayed in the room for her to get comfortable as well, laying on Sean chest, letting it pump up and down, making the sound of his heart beats let Y/n go to sleep.

---

Nobody answered.

It scared Y/n as she started to walk forward. As she did, a door was forming right in front of her eyes. She got closer and closer to the door.

She was tempted not to open the door as she was in front of it. She hesitantly opened the door. There, a bright flash of light blinded Y/n.

She walked into the door with her arms covering her eyes from the bright light. The light dimmed away and Y/n looked in front of her.

She dropped her arms as her jaw flung open. There, she saw Sean and Mark standing right in front of her. She squinted her eyes and rubbed them. When she looked back they were closer to her than last time.

"Hello Y/n." Mark said in his deep voice.

"Mark, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked. Then she focused her gaze to Sean. "Why are you here also?"

"You have to choose Y/n. There is something big happening in the near future of yours. We know but you don't. Remember this, this is YOUR dream. In real life, we're not expecting this either." Sean said.

"Exactly. If you choose the right path, you won't have this dream anymore. If you choose the wrong path, you'll be forced to come back to us." Mark added.

"But how do I know to choose the right path?" Y/n asked.

"You will know. But, if you neglect it, it will cause consequences." Sean said.

"Can I know!? Please!?" Y/n pleaded.

"No. You choose." They said in unison.

Then, everything went dark again. Y/n was back in the meadow, sitting under the same tree, the same position. This freaked Y/n out.

Mark appeared out of nowhere and stood in front of Y/n. He held out his hand for he to grab it which she delightfully took.

Mark helped Y/n up and held her by one arm. The other of Y/n's arm was gripped by another pair of hands. She looked over to see it was Sean's.

"She's mine! Not yours!" Sean yelled.

"No, I was dating her before you took her back!" Mark yelled.

They pulled onto both of Yn's arms as she...

---

Y/n woke up in cold sweat. Her breathing heavy with Sean sitting next to her, peacefully sleeping with small snores.

"What am I going to do!?" Asked Y/n, whispering to herself.

••••

I don't know. What should Y/n do?