Chapter 36

It was Christmas Day...

Y/n woke up to herself alone in the bed. She wondered where Sean was as she looked around. A lot of noise was coming downstairs but she just ignored it.

Y/n got up and took a quick shower. After the shower, she went and got dressed in her skinny jeans, Christmas sweater, red uggs, her white beanie, her gold and red necklace, and he diamond earrings.

She headed downstairs seeing that Mark, Felix, and Sean were all trying to make breakfast. Pots and pans everywhere.

"Someone or some people trying to make breakfast, huh?" Her mom said coming up behind her.

"Yeah, I guess. They're failing at it also." Y/n said smiling at her mom.

Both ladies stated laughing, making the guys turn around in surprise. They dropped the empty pans and just scratched the back of their heads.

"I got to say, you guys are the best cooks I've ever seen." Her mom said laughing.

"Ten out-of ten. Ign." Y/n said laughing along.

"We were trying. At least we didn't start cooking because the house would've probably been on fire by now." Felix said.

"Dude, I can cook. But you two dorks wouldn't let me." Mark complained.

"Hey!! I was trying to help! At least I have the pan to do this!" Sean said.

Then he smacked Mark in the arm with the pan. He did the same to Felix then dropped the pan. Sean walked over to Y/n and hugged her, then planted a kiss on her forehead.

"Merry Christmas beautiful." Sean said still holding Y/n.

Both of their foreheads were touching while both of them looked into each other's eyes. Y/n's e/c connect with Sean's ocean blue ones.

"Merry Christmas to you too, Sean." Y/n said back smiling.

She planted a peck on Sean's lips then let go of him. Y/n and her mom shooed everyone out of the kitchen. Both making breakfast for all of them.

---

Present time rolled around and everyone sat at the living room, opening gifts that they got for one another. From clothes, to funny jokes, anything.

It was getting to the point where Y/n was going to give Sean his special present and Sean was going to give Y/n hers.

"So, those are all the presents!" Mark said collecting all of them into his arms.

"Not exactly." Y/n and Sean said in sync.

They looked at each other and smiled. They pulled out their gifts for each other at the same exact time. Arguing after who would give theirs first, Y/n finally gave in and went first.

"Be careful with it. It's very fragile." Y/n said with a French accent.

Sean smiled at her while he unwrapped his gift. There, he found a little book that said 'Memories Last Forever, Together 💟' When Sean opened it up, their first picture together playing at the park was in it. Flipping through all the pages, it was all photos of them together from their year together.

"I love it. This is a keeper, for sure." Sean said with tears, holding the book close to his chest.

Sean gave Y/n a kiss then he handed Y/n her present from him. It was a small little box, which made Y/n wonder what it is. Unwrapping it, it was a red box. When she opened the box, there was a locket inside. Engraved on the front was the letter of your first name and the letter of Sean's first name. Y/n opened the locker up and inside was a picture of Sean and her together from not awhile ago. On the other side of the open locket, it read 'Together forever. Remember that I love you.'

"This is beautiful! You are the best Sean!" Y/n said unhooking her other necklace.

"Let me help you." Sean said getting up.

He got behind Y/n while she held her hair up so it didn't get caught. Sean's cold fingers hit Y/n's neck, making shivers travel down her spine.

"Done. You can put your hair down now." Sean said.

And so, Y/n did. Sean walked around to sit back in front of her. His eyes sparkled as Y/n held the locket in her hand.

"Merry Christmas Y/n." Sean whispered giving her a kiss.

Y/n kissed back. After they broke apart, Y/n spoke out.

"Merry Christmas Sean. Merry Christmas to everyone!" She said.

They all repeated Merry Christmas. At Christmas dinner, they all sat around the table. Y/n sat by Sean, Mark across from Y/n, Felix across from Sean, and her mom sitting between Mark and Y/n at the end.

They all raised their glasses full with red wine, in toast. They clung their glasses together while they all smiled, giving a 'Merry Christmas' to everyone.

"Jouer Noël!" Y/n said.