Chapter 28

We now find him in the hospital...

Y/n, Mark, and Felix sat in the waiting room being inpatient of the waiting that has been going on. Y/n was just way too inpatient and she wanted to be there with her friend.

Your probably wondering what did happen.

Well, when everyone woke up that morning, everyone was in the kitchen, having a conversation, and waiting for Sean to wake up. But, he didn't. Y/n went to check on him. He was breathing but was not waking up to anything.

They shook him, lightly kicked him, tried to do CPR, even Felix jumped on him. It didn't work. They took him to the hospital and the doctors took him away. So now, they are stuck in the waiting room.

Y/n was biting her nails and on the verge of tears. She wanted to see her friend again. She wanted to tell him something that she didn't last night. She was also scared. Y/n was so scared that her legs were bouncing up and down while her hands were shaking so bad. Her palms were sweaty while she was in her pajamas that she didn't change out of from this morning.

Mark and Felix noticed. They exchanged looks then went to go sit next to her. They wrapped their arms around her shoulders while rubbing her back.

All Y/n did was look forward. With every blink, everything just became even more blurry because of glossy water forming.

"Is there a Y/n L/n in the waiting room?" A doctor asked.

Y/n's eyes focused back as she shot right up and raised her hand high in the air so the doctor would notice. Of course, he did notice and gave a small smile.

"Can you come with me, please?" He asked.

Y/n looked back at her friends who nodded for her to go. She gave a very small smile and walked away with the doctor.

"What happened?" Y/n asked.

"He had a coma in his sleep. Apparently he did something horrible to his brain but didn't come to the hospital for it. We don't know exactly what he did but while looking at his head, it looked like there was a big glass cut behind that cut through the skull. I have no idea how that happened but it is very serious." The doctor said while walking to his room.

"Well, is he going to make it?" Y/n asked.

"We don't know. All we know is that he has a fifty-fifty chance of survival. But, during scanning, we think he groaned your name, that was it. So, that's why I brought you." He said.

Y/n only nodded. When they reached the door, the doctor opened it for her. She thanked him and walked in, trying not to look at Sean.

The door closed behind her and the only noise in the room was beeping of the heart monitor. When Y/n officially saw the man on the bed, she gasped.

He was hooked up to wires of all sorts. A heart monitor was hooked up to him, also showing his blood pressure. An IV bag hanging above him that was also connected in his arm. An oxygen mask covering his mouth so he could breath was the last thing.

Y/n made her way, slowly, to the man. Sean was not the way she wanted him to be this day. They we going to have a fun time together but they can't now.

Y/n received a text from Mark saying:

Mark
Hey, Felix and I are heading out. See you at home and keep Sean in good hands.

Y/n smiled but it faded away once she knew that Sean probably was going to die. Tears formed in her eyes as she pulled a chair to sit next to the Irishman.

She grabbed Sean's hand which was cold to the touch. She intertwined her fingers in with his but Sean's didn't budge. All it did was grow warm because of Y/n's hand.

"The last thing this man said to me was, I love you. I didn't even say it back." Y/n said but it became more of a cry.

Crying was the only thing that Y/n did. She let go of Sean's hand and crossed them on the edge of the bed. Barring her face into her arms, the tears kept rolling as sobs kept echoed in the room, with the heart monitor.

••••

I'm going to say, it's only going to get worse.