Chapter 9

That Night...

Y/n was in the guest room. She was in the bunk above the bed that Sean slept in. All she did was stare that the wall while gripping on the end of the sheets. She listened to the sounds of Sean's snores.

"Considering the fact that we almost kissed was really weird but I loved it. Why didn't we just do it?" Y/n whispered to herself.

She shuffled in her bed so that she was facing the wall. Her legs were brought up to her chest and her arms under the pillow with her head resting upon her hands.

"Time for another day tomorrow. That means less and less time I'll get to have Sean with me here." Y/n whispered to herself again as she then drifted off to sleep.

---

Y/n walked along the meadow. The breeze flowing her stray hairs along with the wind. Her messy bun and casual clothing flowed along with it.

Y/n picked up a flower, smelled it, and smiled. She put it in her hair.

Y/n ran across the meadow to a nearby tree sitting there in the middle of nowhere. She sat down under it. After a few moments, Sean came along.

He stood in front of Y/n. He held out his hands for her to take with a huge smile formed on his lips. She politely took it and stood up.

The feel of Sean's warm hands and his soft touch made Y/n smile. She was happy to call Sean hers. She bragged about it almost all the days that passed her by.

But, as the day went on in the meadow, Sean disappears. Everything turns black around Y/n. She starts freaking out as nothing is here but a soft ring.

"Hello!" Y/n called out.

Nobody answered.

It scared Y/n as she started to walk forward. As she did, a door was forming right in front of her eyes. She got closer and closer to the door.

She was tempted not to open the door as she was in front of it. She hesitantly opened the door. There, a bright flash of light blinded Y/n.

She walked into the door with her arms covering her eyes from the bright light. The light dimmed away and Y/n looked in front of her.

She dropped her arms as her jaw flung open. There, she...

---

Y/n woke up with deep breaths and sweat dripping off her forehead. She looked around to see that she was still in the bunk.

She rolled over to try to look at Sean. But, Y/n rolled too fast and fell off the bunk landing straight on top of Sean. She hit her head off the edge of the bed and the rest of her body landed on top of Sean.

Sean groaned as so did Y/n. Y/n rolled off of Sean onto the floor. She clutched her stomach as she felt like she was going to vomit.

"What happened?" Groaned a very sleepy but pained Sean.

"I had a nightmare, ugh, and I went to check....check if you were still....still here. I rolled over too quickly and landed on top of you. I'm sorry." Y/n groaned.

"It's fine. I-I had worse." Jack said sitting up while clutching his stomach as well.

"Well, I don't think I'm sleeping up there." Y/n said standing up carefully.

"Sleep in here with me." Sean said.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"I said, sleep with me. In this bed. I won't do anything to you." Sean said.

"I don't know Sean. What if-"

"You are safe with me. I won't do anything dirty. I promise."

Y/n was about to say no until her body already responded by walking her to the bed. She crawled in with Sean. She let her back face Sean.

Two arms wrapped around Y/n waist. She was pulled closer to Sean. She could feel Sean's body heat on her back from his bare chest.

"You're safe with me." Sean said before both drifted to sleep.