[one]

"Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry but..." Taehyung spoke out, lifting his head to look at the man sitting across from him. "I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore. I'm breaking up with you."

Jungkook held his breath. His mind became overwhelmed with shock. "W-what?"

"That...that spark we had when we first met; it just isn't there anymore."

Tears threatened to spill as Jungkook stared into Taehyung's big brown ones, the ones he still loved so much. "When you touch me, when you kiss me, when I'm around you, the electrifying feeling that would course through me...it's gone." Water began to flow down Jungkook's cheeks. "and I love someone else now." Taehyung added, looking away.

Jungkook tried to speak up. He wanted to ask so many questions, he wanted to plead Taehyung not to do this, but a large lump had formed in his throat and nothing came out. "I gathered all my belongings from the apartment while you were at work. Goodbye Jungkook."

The older stood up then left the cafe silently, leaving Jungkook's tears to completely spill out. Heartbroken, sad, regretful. The younger still couldn't believe that Taehyung had so coldly and easily just thrown everything away in a matter of minutes; all their memories together, the happiness, the laughter, the pain they shared. Everything. Their five year relationship ended just like that.

Maybe it was my fault; I should've tried harder. I should've given him more attention. I should've given him my whole attention. Jungkook thought as he wiped his tears away. He looked up and out the window beside him but Taehyung had already disappeared.

He stood up from his chair and walked away as well. Looking back at their table, he smiled bitterly as more salty tears streamed down his face. Breath shaky, Jungkook sighed deeply and pushed through the glass doors, making his way home.

After he entered his apartment, a waterfall began to flow from his eyes all over again, after he had finally managed to make them stop. Taehyung really did pack up and leave, but he left behind all the pictures in frames of them together. How cruel, Jungkook thought. You're completely forgetting about me but you leave all this to make me remember you. To make me remember us, when we can't be us anymore. All the times they had together started to flash through his mind. Every moment felt like a stab to the chest. Even more tears streamed down his face. It was too painful.

In the middle of his breakdown, Jungkook's phone suddenly rang, making him stop. He wiped his nose and cleared his voice as he grabbed his phone and answered the call.

Jungkook didn't say anything, still half zoned out.

"Baby." the caller said suddenly making Jungkook more aware; he had never heard this voice before. It definitely wasn't Taehyung because this person's pitch was much higher.

Jungkook was about to question the other side as to who they were and why they were calling him but the caller stopped him.

"Shhh, babe. Don't talk. Just listen to me and enjoy," the caller said with a seductive tone followed by some moaning, sending shivers through Jungkook.

The black haired boy was even more confused as to what was going on and he didn't know what to do, but one thing was for sure; he was kinda turned on. Just for a bit Jungkook allowed himself to forget his current crisis and get distracted by this faceless stranger's voice.

"Baby, I'm in the shower right now, I feel so hot. The warm water is flowing down my body. Uhhh." The caller said in a hoarse and sexy voice with audible water running in the background, making Jungkook's manhood twitch.

Jungkook gulped as he imagined the scenario that the caller was describing.

"I'm feeling so hot right now, babe. I'm sliding my hands from my chest, down to my abdomen... down to my- ughh- dick."

Heat was beginning to build up within Jungkook. He looked around his apartment as he sat down on his couch and started touching his clothes crotch.

"Ahhhh, baby, I'm hard. I'm so fucking hard right now," the caller moaned, also seeming to enjoy what he was doing, not realizing who he was actually talking to.

Jungkook's pants was starting to get tighter. He was getting hard.

"Ugh, baby, play with my dick, please. Ughh."

Jungkook unzipped his pants and grabbed his hard shaft. He moaned as he started playing with himself.

"Ahh, baby faster please. Faster."

Jungkook's breathing got heavier as his hands pumped faster, imagining what the unknown caller was doing.

"Ugh, baby, I'm coming. Fasterrr. Ughhh."

Loud moans were echoing though their phones as they both continued playing with their manhood, totally ignoring their surroundings, indulging in the pleasure they felt from their warm hands wrapped around their hard shafts.

"Fuck, babe. I'm cumming. Ahhhh!" the caller cried out making Jungkook also cum onto his jumper. He sighed into the phone.

They were both panting heavily as they finished. Sweat covered Jungkook's body as he leaned back onto the couch and closed his eyes.

The caller suddenly spoke again, "Baby, did you enjoy it?"

Jungkook didn't reply; his throat was too dry to speak up. He needed something cool and wet to run down his throat.

"Baby, you can talk now. Did you enjoy what we did?" the caller asked again.

Jungkook cleared his throat and hesitantly replied. "Uhh... I'm sorry, but... who is this?"

The caller froze for a second, realizing it wasn't his boyfriend on the other side of the phone; it didn't sound like him either. Shock flashed across the guy's face, lost for words. What the hell???! he panicked.

"What. The. Fuck. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK."

The mysterious caller nervously shouted as he looked at the number that was dialed, +** 132 6969. His eyes widened to the size of a spoon. He had called the wrong person.

"Oh my fucking jisoos" he said to himself in embarrassment. The number he should've called was +** 132 6939.

"I AM SO FUCKED." Jimin said as he quickly ended the call.

~~~

<EDITED>