[thirty-three]

Jimin went back to the shop where he left Yoongi. His face was so messed up and he looked so lifeless. Jimin stopped the car in front of the shop and looked at the car's mirror.

Why do I have to go through this? I don't deserve to be hurt like this. Jimin said to himself as he puts his palm on his eyes and cried silently. Soft sobs came out from Jimin.

After a few minutes of crying, Jimin decided to go out from the car so he wiped his tears and opened the car door then stepped outside. He's heading back to the shop while still wiping the tears from his eyes. He don't want Yoongi to know that he cried, but it was still obvious that he cried since his eyes were swollen for crying a lot lately.

Jimin pushed the door and the chimes ring all over the place. Jimin was heading back to the next door where Jin and Yoongi was and hold the door knob to open it but Yoongi, on the other side, opened the door first.

"Jimin? Where have you been? I thought you left me here." Yoongi asked Jimin as he move closer to him.

"Uh, I forgot to give an invitation to an important friend, so I went and gave it personally." Jimin said while smiling, trying not to look at Yoongi's eyes.

"No, it's okay..." Yoongi said, "... Wait." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's chin lightly and looked at Jimin's eyes, "Are you crying?" Yoongi asked Jimin with a little concern in his voice.

"No, don't mind it. I'm okay." Jimin slowly said and slowly pushed Yoongi's hands on his chin away, still not making an eye contact to Yoongi.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Yoongi asked again.

Jimin then nods his head repeatedly in response and tried to smile widely so he would looked okay in front of Yoongi. Yoongi just sighed, ignoring his thoughts and grabbed Jimin's wrist.

"Let's go. You look so pale. You should get some rest, Jimin. For Christ sake you looked dead." Yoongi said as he go back inside the room where he left Jin and get the boxes of their suits then he dragged Jimin outside the shop. Jimin just silently followed since he felt tired.

They head their way to the car. Yoongi opened the door and placed the boxes on the back seat then he sat down to start his car. Jimin walked his way to the other door and went inside the car.

Yoongi started the car and drove their way back and went home. Jimin laid on the seat and tried to sleep all the pain away.

***

"Jungkook-ah. Where are we going today?" Taehyung asked Jungkook bubbly while swaying their intertwined hands happily.

"Um, let's just walk for a while." Jungkook said and they both continued walking somewhere where their feet would lead them. It was just a silent walk for the both of them and the sun rays were not that hot for their skin to get burned.

Something was bothering Jungkook's mind. He thought why Jimin went to his apartment just to give him the wedding invitation. And one thing did surprised Jungkook, when he heard that tomorrow is the wedding day. And that one thing did hurt him, thinking that he can't have Jimin anymore.

Jungkook was happy when after a month, he finally saw Jimin. That he finally heard his voice, his beautiful voice that calms Jungkook's every nerves down. But it also hurts him that after one month, Jimin showed up with an invitation on his hands. A wedding invitation.

Jungkook just sighed of the thought as pain also started to came into his chest.

"Do you agree, Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked Jungkook that made Jungkook confused for a moment.

"What?" Jungkook asked and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung stopped from walking and looked at Jungkook's eyes.

"I was talking a while ago but you're not listening to me, is there a problem?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, trying not to raised his voice. They both stopped walking on the place where a lot of people was.

Jungkook bowed his head down and looked for an answer. He doesn't want to hurt Taehyung's feelings.

A few minutes of silence came until Taehyung broke it.

"Is it Jimin?" Taehyung said as tears were forming on his eyes. Taehyung breathed heavily, preventing from sobbing.

Jungkook shook his head in response, "I don't know. I'm sorry, Taehyung."

Jungkook let go of Taehyung's hand that made Taehyung sobs and looked away. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and sighed. "I'm so sorry." Jungkook said while continuously shaking his head.

Jungkook walked back and left Taehyung alone, crying on the streets. When Jungkook was further, he ran fast heading his way back towards his apartment.

After Jungkook went closer to his apartment, he walked towards the door and unlocked it. Jungkook closed his apartment door harshly that it almost broke and started walkng inside.

Jungkook went to his room and sat on his bed as tears came streaming down his face. Jungkook puts his both palms on his eyes and started crying. He was hurt so badly. Jungkook was sobbing heavily while thinking all of their memories together with Jimin.

Jungkook started shouted his frustrations away, thinking that his pain would go away after he will do that.

After Jungkook cried for minutes , he wiped his tears and looked at the huge baggages on his room and smiled bitterly.

I'm so sorry, Jimin. I guess I'm too late. Jungkook said to himself and smiled bitterly as his tears continued flowing from his eyes when he looked at his plane ticket above the huge baggages..

-
*whispers* sorry