[twenty-nine]

Jimin was still cannot believe that Jungkook did that and it made him stare at nowhere for few minutes. Yoongi stopped from eating and looked at Jimin.

"Jimin, forget about it. It's okay. Go back to eat now." Yoongi said teasingly and placed his utensils down on the table then wiped his mouth with a table napkin.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and shook his head in frustration then stood up harshly making his chair creaked and almost fell on the floor then he started walking outside his apartment.

Yoongi widened his eyes and hastily placed the table napkin back on the table then stood up to follow Jimin. Yoongi stepped outside the apartment door and saw Jimin walking outside.

"Jimin, wait!" Yoongi shouted and ran towards Jimin then grabbed Jimin's hand making Jimin stopped from walking and looked at Yoongi with a teary-eyes.

"What now? Yoongi?" Jimin exclaimed at Yoongi.

"Wait, are you crying?" Yoongi said while extended his arms to wipe Jimin's tears but Jimin just pushed his hands away.

"No. Don't mind it." Jimin said and started to walk away again but Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand tightly, preventing Jimin from going away.

"Wait, Jimin, please. I still have something to tell to you." Yoongi said and Jimin's face was painted with confusion. Jimin's heartbeat started to get fast cause he felt like he have a clue about what Yoongi would say.

"Why? What is it?" Jimin asked while stuttering as his heart skips a bit.

But Jimin's eyes got widened in surprised and his jaw dropped when he saw Yoongi leaned his knees on the floor and grabbed something in his pocket.

Jimin stared at Yoongi with confusion. His heartbeat was racing, it was too fast.

"Jimin, I know that you and I have been together for three years now..." Yoongi started and grabbed the small black box from his pocket.

"... I know that like other relationships, we also have different issues and misunderstanding. But look at us now, still together..." Yoongi continued and Jimin gulped trying to stop his tears from falling down.

"... I love the way you smiled, the way you laughed. I love everything about you..." Yoongi stared at Jimin's eyes while smiling sweetly.

"... Jimin, I love you so much, and I want this relationship to be in the next level. So..." Yoongi said and Jimin closed his eyes as tears came flowing through his rosy cheeks.

Jimin don't know what to do nor to react. His mind was so messed up by the recent happenings he was experiencing that he can't decide on what is right.

"... Jimin," Yoongi said and opened the small black box on his palms, it was ring. A simple yet elegant silver ring with a diamond gem carved in the middle of it.

When Jimin saw the ring, he started sobbing and tears flow even more from his eyes and the race in his heartbeat was doubled that he can hardly breathe.

"Will you marry me?" Yoongi asked Jimin the question he's been waiting to ask since he planned their date today and waited patiently for Jimin's answer.

Jimin sobbed as he remembered everything this past few days. And all those things that Yoongi did that pained him that he can't do anything about it. From the time Yoongi was starting to get busy, from the time Yoongi acted like he doesn't care at all. From the happiness they have been through all those three years of their relationship. And from the time he saw Yoongi cheated on him, on his bestfriend.

Jimin sobbed and wiped his tears as pain came flashing even more. And then Jimin, he remembered Jungkook. From the first time he dialed Jungkook's number accidentally. From the time Jungkook comforted Jimin, when he felt down by the hardships he's been facing. From the time Jungkook sang a song to Jimin. Their date, their laughter, their kiss.

But all those sweet things faded away when Jimin remembered the picture frame inside Jungkook's closet. The way how Jungkook and Taehyung looked good together.

Pain was clashing down through Jimin's chest like a meteor that fell from the sky and continued sobbing heavily. He wanted to say no. God knows how Jimin wanted to say no. But this is all he wanted. He wanted to settle for life. He wanted to end all his pain and start a new life.

Jimin's mind was so messed up that he couldn't decided properly. He looked at Yoongi and the ring inside the black box on Yoongi's hands.

Jimin breathed heavily, and that's when he made the biggest mistake in his life.

"Yes."

-
what