[twelve] <editing>

"So, this bastard that's cheating on you, what was he like before?" Jungkook asked Jimin over the phone.

When Jungkook woke, up the first thing he did was call Jimin. All they did was talk about random things, but they enjoyed each others company.

Jungkook was currently walking to work, wearing a black beanie, a white shirt, jeans and a pair of timberland boots.

"He was sweet, kind, caring, always tried to make time for me, always tried to get home before dinner... " Jimin said as he slipped a pair of jeans on. "I don't know really, he was like any other person in love. Then suddenly I guess he wasn't. Not in love with me at least," Jimin sighed. "I don't know, shit happens I guess."

"So what is he like now?"

"Well, he is got busier and busier, to the point where anyone would be suspicious," Jimin said putting on a red shirt, "and it's like he's forgetting about our relationship; he hardly ever texts me, never calls me, the last time I saw him was 3 weeks ago when he woke up late and I caught a glimpse of his backside as he left. I can't remember the last time we even talked face to face and had a proper conversation." Jimin said sadly, picking up his phone and walked to the kitchen. "I just..."

"What?" Jungkook asked, stopping at a crossing with traffic lights.

"I just didn't want to seem like that person who was always questioning their partner about everything, I didn't want to seem like the clingy jealous type you know?" Jimin said as he poured cereal and milk into a bowl. "But I guess in the end I just didn't want to lose him."

"Jimin, you lost him ages ago; a name for two people doesn't determine their physical relationship, and from what I heard, you should've questioned him ages ago. At this point in time, my advice to you is to officially break up with him, so that it's clear to both parties what's going on."

Listening to Jungkook's words, Jimin stopped for a moment. Just for those few seconds, he really thought about doing it. He really considered breaking up with Yoongi.

"Hello?"

Jimin shook his head.
-
-
-

Jungkook's words made Jimin stopped for a moment, and for a moment there, he felt like doing it so.

Jimin just shook his head and put back the milk bottle down on the table and dragged the chair under the table for him to sit.

"What are you talking about? I love him" I think? Jimin said with a hint of uneasiness and doubt in his voice.

"Tss. Okay then, it's your choice anyway." The traffic lights turned red, so Jungkook crossed the streets together with the bunch of people and continued walking.

"You know what? Let's not talk about him. Anyway, what are you doing right now?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he scooped some cereals and shove it in his mouth.

"I'm heading my way to work actually. How about you?" Jungkook said then he looked up the building in front of him. Jungkook opened the glass door, heading his way inside the elevator.

"I'm eating cereal, it's too boring here." Jimin said making Jungkook chuckled a bit.

"Wait. I just realized I only know your name..." Jungkook laughed at the thoughts that came inside him. "... Can you, like, describe yourself?" Jungkook said. He entered the elevator and pressed 6, his workplace floor number.

"Hmmm. I have a holy booty that can make everyone drool..."

Jimin said playfully making Jungkook laughed at the thought.

"...some people called me hot, well I don't know if its true but, yeah. And I also have a perfect body to die for." Jimin continued as playful grin formed on his face.

Jimin stood up and started to clean his mess on the dining table.

"Wow, you must be very good looking." Jungkook said. The elevator door opened, so Jungkook stepped out making his way on his working table.

"Yeah, everyone's been calling me handsome. And they also said, my face looks like a mannequin and I they also said that I should work as an actor or something."

Jimin said then walked his way to the sink bringing the dishes he used. He placed his phone between his shoulder and his right ear so he can still hear Jungkook. He opened the faucet and started doing the dishes.

Jungkook, on the other hand, smiled and sat down on the chair beside his working table.

"Uhm, Jimin, I've been thinking..."

Jungkook said,

"What?" Jimin replied, still washing the dishes.

"...can we meet up?"

-
lalala ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)