[twenty-six]

"Jimin. Jimin wake up." Jungkook said while slapping Jimin's cheeks slightly.

Jungkook brought Jimin to his apartment since Jimin looked felt so tired after having so much fun on the carnival.

Jimin moved and slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed both his knuckles on his both eyes and yawned. He looked around and saw Jungkook staring at him. "Where am I?" He asked Jungkook then looked around the area.

"In my apartment. You fell asleep a while ago so I brought you here. Now stand up cause we're eating. I cooked some food for us." Jungkook said dragging both Jimin's arms to stand up.

Jimin just whined like a child when Jungkook successfully made him stood up. Jimin looked at the wall clock, '10:45PM'.

"What the hell, Jungkook. You woke me up just to eat? You should've wake me up tomorrow." Jimin said lazily while scratching his head with his eyes half closed.

Jungkook just laughed at Jimin, "Oh, come on. I know you're hungry." Jungkook said while he heard Jimin's stomach growled in hunger.

Jimin just shyly smiled, "Fine. Let's go eat, I'm starving." He said then walked inside the kitchen and there he saw a lot of food that Jungkook prepared. Jimin just gulped at the sight then sat on the nearest chair.

Jungkook came to the kitchen while bringing two plates, and other pairs of utensils. They both started digging in.

~

As soon as they finished eating, Jimin burped loudly  that made Jungkook chuckled. Jungkook stood up and started cleaning the dishes with the help of Jimin. Jungkook let Jimin borrowed a new toothbrush so he could clean his mouth and both of them cleaned their teeth together.

After they finished cleaning everything, they went back to the living room but Jimin got surprised when Jungkook grabbed his wrist and dragged him somewhere.

They went on a room, but as soon as Jungkook opened the door, Jimin's eyes widened when he saw different musical instruments, recorders and other music gadgets.

Jimin was amazed about how the room looked.

They went inside and then Jungkook grabbed his guitar and sat on the middle of the room. He patted the floor, "Jimin, come sit here."

Jimin followed and sat on the floor in front of Jungkook. He stared at Jungkook.

"Jimin, do you want to hear a song? I will play for you." Jungkook asked smiling while adjusting his guitar but Jimin did not answered and just stared at Jungkook intimidately.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he got no answers from Jimin so he looked at him. But, as soon as he looked at Jimin, he gulped when he saw Jimin went closer to him and grabbed his guitar, placing it on the floor beside them.

"J-jimin, what are you doing?" Jungkook asked with eyes wide open, his heartbeat started to get faster.

"Shhhhhh." Jimin hushed Jungkook and placed his index finger on Jungkook's lips. Jimin traced his finger on Jungkook's lips and stared at those perfectly carved lips.

Jungkook's sweats started to drop from his forehead when Jimin did that.

Jimin went even closer to Jungkook that made their noses touched sending shivers to Jungkook. "I want you right now, Jungkook. Do you want me, too?" Jimin whispered while looking straight to Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook's eyes widened more as he was unable to react by Jimin's sudden actions. He just gulped before answering. Jungkook nods slowly making Jimin bit his lips and pressed lips against Jungkook's.

Jimin started to move his lips, and placed his right hand at the back of Jungkook's neck. Jungkook started to feel the heat of both of their bodies and responded to Jimin's kiss.

He groped Jimin's waist and pulled Jimin closer to him, making him taste the sweet and minty flavor of Jimin's lips. The kiss got deeper and Jimin slid his tongue inside Jungkook's mouth and explored every corner of Jungkook's mouth.

Jimin's hand explored Jungkook's chest, grabbing it tightly and then went down to his stomach and slowly lifted Jungkook's shirt up exposing the younger's well-toned body.

They started kissing again, and this time it was even deeper, and more passionate. It was like their bodies are too hungry for each other. Jungkook's hand went to Jimin's ass and started massaging it making Jimin moaned through their kiss.

Jungkook can't take the heat he felt anymore so he lifted Jimin's shirt up then grabbed Jimin's thighs and brought Jimin to his room without breaking their kiss.

Jungkook placed Jimin down on his bed slowly and started kissing Jimin's lips again. Both guys kissed each other, exploring each other's mouth.

Jungkook's kisses started to go down and kissed Jimin's jaw down to his neck making Jimin got devoured by pleasure and moaned slightly. Jungkook sucked Jimin's neck forming a hickey. Jungkook went down and started sucking Jimin's chest that made Jimin arched his back and pulled Jungkook even more closer. Nails digging at Jungkook's back but he doesn't cared, as long as he can have Jimin tonight. Soft moans escaped from the older's mouth.

Jungkook continued sucking both Jimin's nipples and started unbuckling Jimin's belt. Jungkook's kisses went down to Jimin's stomach, down to his abdomen, making Jimin's hand squeezed Jungkook's back even more tightly. Jungkook unzipped Jimin's pants pulled it down with Jimin's boxers making Jimin's hard shaft came out.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around Jimin's manhood and went closer and started sucking Jimin's whole.

"Fuck." Jimin loudly moaned as he held Jungkook's soft hair. Jungkook continued bobbing his head up and down to Jimin's hard shaft making Jimin arched his back by too much pleasure he felt. Jungkook continued but he was stopped when Jimin almost cummed.

Jungkook unzipped his pants and pulled it down with his boxers. Precums were dripping out from his hard shaft. He went closer to Jimin and started kissing Jimin on the lips again.

"Do you want me to get inside you?" Jungkook said huskily to Jimin.

"Fuck, please do it now."

Jungkook wrapped his hand around his manhood and slowly pushed it inside Jimin's hole, as he made precums as his lube.

Jimin moaned loudly and dug his nails on Jungkook's back and a tear fell from his eyes.

Jungkook went closer and kissed Jimin's lips and slid his tongue inside to explore Jimin's mouth. He made Jimin's mind occupied as he continued to pushed his big manhood inside Jimin. Jungkook started thrusting slowly making Jimin moaned through their kiss.

Jungkook's thrust started to get faster and sweats mixed with each other's body. Loud moans escaped from each other's mouth as Jungkook's thrust went even more faster. Skin slapping and heavy breathes are echoing throught their room.

"Fuck, Jimin I'm almost there." Jungkook said and continued thrusting faster inside Jimin. Jimin pulled Jungkook closer to his body as moans escaped from his mouth. He wanted to feel Jungkook's juice inside his body. He wants the pleasure and he loves it.

"Ahh, fuck, here it goes." Jungkook came inside Jimin, together with Jimin who cummed on their stomach and loud moans rushing all over the room.

Jungkook laid beside Jimin and wrapped his hand around Jimin's body as he pants heavily.

Heavily breathing was the only thing that can be heard after as tiredness hits both of the guys and fell to sleep on each other's arms.

-
*drinks water continuously*