[six]

Jungkook stood up from his desk and yawned. He stretched out all his limbs. His body always felt very stiff from sitting all day. Jungkook looked at his wristwatch and it was already 8:45PM. Remembering that he was going to meet his friends later, he decided to call it a day and head out.

He walked out the building and caught a cab. After telling the taxi driver where he was headed, he pulled out his phone and texted Namjoon.

Jungkookhyung, im on my way
sent

Without waiting for Namjoon's reply, he put his phone back in his pocket and looked out the window.

When Jungkook arrived at the bar, he paid the driver and stepped out the cab. Already being able to hear the music, Jungkook walked closer and looked at his surroundings.

Jungkook passed the bouncers and entered the bar;  loud music was being blasted through huge speakers in the front corners of the room. There were disco light on, exciting the people there. Everybody was either drinking, dancing, or grinding on another person. This isn't a bar, it's a club. Namjoon must've lied to get me to come, Jungkook thought as he walked further in, looking for his friends.

"Jungkook!" The younger turned his head to to see his three guys at the bar section of the club, waving at him.

Jungkook smiled. He walked over and greeted them one by one.

"Jin hyung! Hoseok hyung! Namjoon hyung! Homieeeees!!" Jungkook shouted while bringing in a group hug, happy to see them again.

"Jungkook! It's nice to see you here! Come, sit down! Let's have fun!" Hoseok said playfully to Jungkook with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah!" Jungkook shouted as they all sat on a stool. Then they called the bartender over. "Hey! Over here!"

The man came over to them, "What can I help you with sir?" the bartender asked.

"Can you get us 12 bottles of beer and 3 bottles of soju?" Namjoon ordered. Jungkook widened his eyes.

"12 bottles of beer and 2 bottles of soju?? Hyung that's too much!" Jungkook said.

"Don't worry fetus! We've got some milk for you," Namjoon teased, making the younger boy pouted. Oh well, maybe alcohol will take my mind off him, Junkook thought as he sat back in his stool.

"12 beers and 3 soju please," Namjoon said to the bartender.

"Is that all, sir?" The bartender asked. Namjoon nodded so the bartender walked away holding a note with their order on.

While they were waiting, Jin turned to Jungkook since Namjoon and Hoseok were already talking. "So, Jungkook, how's life right now?"

Jungkook's face sunk as he looked at Jin and cleared his throat. "U-uh, it's okay but I've been kinda stressed. I just finished work not too long ago as well so I'm a bit tired hehe," Jungkook said to Jin and looked away. Jin noticed something was a little off from the way Jungkook's mood changed.

"Are you okay, Jungkook? How are you and Taehyung going?"

Jungkook froze when he heard Jin's question. Both Hoseok and Namjoon stopped talking to look at the younger one. Jungkook gulped and looked at his friends before answering.

"Taehyung and I....uh, we actually... broke up."

Jungkook looked down to the bench top, remembering how Taehyung had bid him goodbye the other day. No one said anything, his friends just went quiet. Jungkook looked back up at them with confusion, expecting some sort of reaction.

He was about to say more and ask about it when the bartender came with their drinks.

"Woah," Jungkook said while looking at the bottles of alcohol in front of them. The bottles were inside a huge stainless bucket filled with ice cubes. Along the side were 3 shot glasses.

"12 bottles of beer and 3 bottles of soju, that would be $169.69 ."

They all went to grab their wallets but Namjoon stopped them. "Don't worry boys, it's all on me; I just got paid today," he chuckled and pulled out his wallet then paid using his card. The boys smiled.

"Thank you, please enjoy," the bartender bowed at them with a smile then left to attend another customer.

The boys each grabbed a bottle of beer and started drinking. They sure were going to enjoy their night.
Oh well, I don't have work tomorrow anyways, they all thought.

ΔΔΔ

They had been drinking for a while now, talking about random things and laughing at silly jokes. The alcohol was finally starting to kick in making them feel a bit dizzy and on the verge of being drunk.

Jungkook felt the need to take a leak so he stood up from his stool and waddled through the crowd to get to the toilet.

After relieving himself and washing his hands, Jungkook made his way back to their table. Halfway there, a familiar face caught Jungkook's eyes. He stoped walking and squinted into the club.

He rubbed his eyes; Jungkook thought he was drunk and hallucinating, and boy did he really wish he was.

He opened his eyes again. Unfortunately for him it was all real. The dizziness faded away and he suddenly became very alert.

There sat Taehyung. The one and only Taehyung. And it looked like he was having the time of his life.

With someone else.

~~~
<EDITED>

Poor Jungkook
-🐙