[thirty]

"Yes." Jimin answered that made Yoongi smiled widely then stood up to hug Jimin tightly.

"Jimin, thank you. Thank you very much. You made me feel so happy tonight." Yoongi said while holding on Yoongi's shoulder and stared at his eyes. Yoongi held Jimin's right hand and placed the ring in Jimin's ring finger.

Jimin just bitterly smiled as tears came rushing down his fluffy cheeks. Yoongi went closer to Jimin and pressed his lips against Jimin's lips. It was just a short kiss since Jimin broke it soon and looked away.

"Let's go?" Yoongi asked Jimin while holding his hands tightly, afraid to let him go. Jimin nodded in response then Yoongi dragged Jimin back inside his apartment.

As soon as they stepped inside Jimin's apartment, Yoongi dragged Jimin to sit on the sofa and and then Yoongi went on the kitchen to grab something.

Jimin was left alone in the living room so he grabbed his phone and scrolled into his contacts. He stopped scrolling when he saw Jungkook's number. Jimin just smiled though he knew it pained him a lot to remember Jungkook. Everything about him.

"Look what I got." Yoongi entered the living room while holding a plate with a cake on top of it. Jimin looked away from his phone and turned his gaze at Yoongi and smiled as Yoongi placed the cake on the sofa between each other and sliced a piece of cake to give it to Jimin. Jimin opened his mouth when Yoongi stuffed the cake inside his mouth then Yoongi sliced a piece of cake for him then looked outside the window while eating.

While Yoongi was not looking, Jimin looked at his phone again and pressed Jungkook's number. Jimin was still undecided about what he will do, so he closed his eyes and deleted Jungkook's number. The boys continued eating until their night ends.

***

Jungkook went home from work very exhausted. When he stepped inside his apartment, he immediately threw away his shoulder bag somewhere and dropped his body on the sofa. He felt very tired, he has a lot of things to do with his work.

While resting his whole system, Jungkook grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He scrolled into his call logs and all he see was Jimin's name. Jungkook hesitated if he should call Jimin or not but he decided not to call since he remembered what happened earlier. Jungkook locked his phone again and threw it away then closed his eyes, trying to rest.

After a few minutes, Jungkook breathed heavily and then stood up from the sofa and went inside his room and grabbed his guitar since he felt really bored at the moment. He wanted to kill his time by playing his guitar.

Jungkook sat back on the sofa in his living room and started strumming the guitar and sang some random songs he can think of. In the middle of strumming and singing, someone knocked on Jungkook's door and Jungkook stopped from strumming his guitar. He looked at the time and it was already 8:13PM.

"What are these guys doing in here this late?" Jungkook said to himself as he thought that it might be his friends and placed his guitar down and stood up to open to door. Jungkook twisted the door knob and opened the door but he was surprised to see the least person he wanted to see.

"Jungkook-ah."

Jungkook saw Taehyung outside his apartment and that made him so surprised and stopped his heartbeat for a short moment. He don't how to react about the situation since he did not expected to see Taehyung outside his apartment.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here? It's late." Jungkook asked Taehyung and looked around outside his apartment. Jungkook looked back at Taehyung and he was surprised to see that Taehyung was crying.

"Jungkook-ah, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry." Taehyung said while crying and looking down on the ground.

Jungkook did not know what to do. He doesn't want to see Taehyung in this kind of state. Jungkook wanted to brush Taehyung's tears away but he decided not to and stepped back and placed his hands behind the door.

"Taehyung, it's late. Go home." Jungkook said and tried to close the door but Taehyung stopped Jungkook from closing it.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and his eyes widened when he saw Taehyung kneeled on the floor and started to cry even more.

"Jungkook-ah, please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you..." Taehyung said, looking on the ground while sobbing heavily and tears were even flowing from his eyes. Jungkook just stared at Taehyung.

"... Jungkook-ah, I know I'm late but, I shouldn't have left you before. Jungkook-ah, I missed you so much. I still love you." Taehyung said while crying that made Jungkook stopped for a moment and stared at Taehyung more.

Jungkook sighed heavily and grabbed Taehyung's shoulders to pull him up for a hug. Jungkook rubbed his hand on Taehyung's back that made Taehyung wrapped around his hands around Jungkook's neck and hugged him tightly. Taehyung cried on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Shhhh, it's okay." Jungkook said while rubbing Taehyung's back, trying to comfort him.

After a few minutes, Taehyung stopped from crying so Jungkook looked at him and there he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully on his shoulders.

Jungkook just sighed and brought Taehyung inside his bedroom and placed him on his bed.

-
smh what am i doing