[thirteen]

"Can we meet up?"

Jungkook said over the phone making Jimin stopped from what he's doing. His heartbeat starts going faster. And there was a sudden movement in his stomach. He gulped as he don't know how to answer.

"I, uh... actually don't know." Jimin said. He continued washing the dishes while looking outside the window thinking about what Jungkook just said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook said. He's confused about what Jimin answered.

"I don't know. I mean, yeah we talked random things over the phone. But, meeting you kind of makes me feel, uncomfortable? I feel like, I'm not ready for it yet?"

Jimin said unsurely, while thinking about his boyfriend and how Yoongi would feel when he knows that Jimin is seeing someone.

I am not cheating on him. Jimin said to himself, trying to convince himself about the recent things that happened to him.

Jungkook seemed disappointed about what Jimin said. Jungkook just bowed his head over the table and placed his hand under his chin. He sighed.

"Oh, yeah. I guess you don't want to see me." Jungkook said as he grabbed his pen and a piece of paper inside the drawer in his working table. Jungkook felt a little pain in his chest and he have no idea what that is.

"Uh, no it's not like that..." Jimin said as he puts back the plate inside the cabinet, "... I just want things to be simple. I met you over the phone, we talked a lot over the phone. And I want to keep it that way. It's just that, I'm not ready to meet you yet."

Jimin deep sighed as he said those words. He seemed a little bit guilty when he said that, but he just shook his head and ignored it.

"Well, okay then. Let's just, stay like this. It's your choice anyway." Jungkook said with a little smile on his face.

Jungkook was about to open his mouth again but he was cut off by his manager.

"Jungkook! What are you doing? I ain't applied you here just to talk over the phone! Get your ass to work!" His manager shouted making Jungkook sat properly.

"Uh Jimin, I'll call you later. Bye." Jungkook said while hurriedly ended the call. He then started working.

Jimin just looked at his phone with his eyebrows raised when Jungkook ended the call.

"Bye though." Jimin still said even the call has ended.

Jimin just shook his head and chuckled a bit as he started to walk back inside his room.

In his way back, Jimin stopped midway when someone knocked the door.

So, instead of going to his room, he stepped to the door and opened it. But Jimin got surprised when he saw his boyfriend- Yoongi- outside his apartment.

"Baby?" Jimin said with eyes wide open, "What are you doing here? Aren't you at work?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

But instead of answering his question, Yoongi just grabbed Jimin's shoulder and started kissing him aggressively.

Jimin got shocked about what his boyfriend doing, unable to response to the kiss.

Yoongi is still kissing Jimin aggressively like he haven't kissed someone for years.

When Jimin absorbed what Yoongi did to him, Jimin then put his backs on Yoongi's pulling him closer and deepened the kiss.

This was what Jimin wanted. He wanted Yoongi make love to him since they haven't done it for a long time.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's thighs and wrapped it around his waist, bringing Jimin inside his room without breaking the kiss.

Yoongi laid Jimin on his bed as the kiss went down to his jaw and down to his neck.

While both of them are still kissing, Jimin felt something weird inside his chest. Is it guilt? Is it pain? He don't know.

Jimin knows for himself that wanted this. He wanted Yoongi to make love to him. But does he felt this way? Why does he felt guilty while kissing Yoongi? Why does he felt pain inside his chest?

Why does he think of Jungkook while he's making out with Yoongi?

-
bc why not