[eight]

Jimin was outside his apartment, standing on his balcony while looking into the night with an icey beer in his hand. It was cold outside but Jimin wasn't really bothered to pay attention to the temperature, all his focus was within his thoughts.

He was thinking about his relationship with Yoongi. He loved Yoongi so much to the point where he would do anything for the man, but at the same time he had to look out for himself. Jimin just wanted to be loved back, that's all there was to it, but it seems as though life didn't want to take him seriously. A chill night breeze blew in his face, jostling his hair. Goosebumps formed on his skin. It's as cold as how Yoongi is towards me, Jimin thought as he sighed.

Suddenly his phone rang. Jimin lousily grabbed it from his sweatpants pocket and without looking at the caller ID, he answered the call.

"Hello?" He said as he put the phone to his ear. No one said anything, all he could hear was what sounded like...soft sobbing?

His eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he looked at the caller ID. Who is this? He thought, as the screen displayed an unknown number.

"Hey, who is this? Hello?" Jimin said again but he still received no reply. "Weird," he mumbled to himself as he hung up. He was about to take another swig of his beer when the phone rang again. He once again answered without looking, not thinking it was the same person.

"Hello?" He brought the phone away from his ear as he was met with a sudden out burst of wails, like a baby was crying on the other end, only the baby didn't have a very infant like voice.

"Jisoos chr- oh, " It was the unknown number again. So he hung up. He held the phone for a few minutes in case he was called again, but he wasn't, so he put his phone down.

This time he put it on the balcony railing. Even though it was flat and wider than his phone, it still wasn't a very smart idea. But Jimin wasn't really thinking, he just wanted another sip of his beer.

He put his hand on the bar and leaned into it as he held the beer up. Just as he was about to take a sip his phone rang again. This time the vibrations came through the railing and gave him a shock, making him drop his bottle, sending it 7 storeys down.

"Fack god damnit," Jimin cursed as he looked over and out to see what had become of his beverage. It looked like it had landed and smashed on the edge of a concrete path then half spilt onto the grass.

"Who the fuck-" he saw the same number on the screen. He immediately rejected. "Little rascal tryna prank call me? I ain't gonna put up with your shit."

Jimin sighed. Now he was either going to go to bed or stay outside without a beer. What a waste, he thought as he longingly sent his gaze downwards to where the crime site was.

His phone rang again. And it was the same number. So he once again rejected it. After more calls he put his phone on mute. But the guy just kept calling. Now he just wasn't bothered to reject it.

He watched the screen as he waited for it to turn black, signalling the person had stopped calling. Not like he had anything else to do now, his beer was gone. This time he decided to properly look at the number calling. Strangly, he recognised it, a memory then flew in out of no where and he realised who it was. "Agh shit shit, why does he still have my number?" he said as he quickly rejected the call.

At first he was embarrassed and flustered over what they had done. But then he remember the guy had been crying in the previous calls. I wonder why? He thought. He was about to go inside when the guy called him again.

No this is the last time. I will answer this call but if he doesn't speak he is getting blocked.

"Hello?"

~~~
<EDITED>

I had to edit this 3 times y'all cuz wattpad went coo coo and didn't let me save.
-🐙