[thirty-one]

After that day, everything changed. They thought about doing the right thing but everything just turned out so messed up.

Yoongi continued on his plan about marrying Jimin. Days, weeks, and even a month had passed, Yoongi and Jimin planned everything for their perfect wedding.

From the reception, to the catering, to the venue, and everything else. And on that past month, Jungkook and Jimin lost their connection between each other.

They haven't been communicating since every time Jungkook called Jimin, it's either Yoongi is around or Jimin will reject the call. Jungkook got tired of calling Jimin so he stopped it.

And this day, Jimin is inside Yoongi's car and they are heading their way to the designer who designed what they will wear on their wedding day.

It was a 20 minute drive so Jimin just laid his head back and tried to sleep. The ride was silent since it was still early in the morning.

They reached their destination so Yoongi stopped the car and wake Jimin up.

"Jimin. Baby. Wake up." Yoongi said while shaking Jimin's shoulder. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and lazily opened the car door and stepped outside Yoongi's car. Jimin walked his way to the designer's shop so Yoongi followed him.

The sound of the chimes echoed through every corner of the shop when Jimin opened the door, they went inside the shop and sat on the nearest chair while waiting for the designer to come.

After a few minutes, the other door across the room opened and there they saw the designer who smiled sweetly at them. The designer walked closer to the couple then smiled even wider.

"Let's go to the next room? I already prepared your suits. Come with me." The designer said and started to walk to the next room so Yoongi and Jimin nodded and stood up to follow him.

When they get inside, all they see is a room filled with different kinds of clothes. From wedding dresses, to suits, and other kinds of fabulous dresses they could see.

"Please sit here while I will go get your suits?" The designer asked the couple.

Jimin smiled and bowed his head while Yoongi nods at the designer then they both sat down to the nearest bench as the designer walked to get their suits.

After a few minutes, the designer went to them and handed them their suits. "Here you go. Who's gonna try and wear it first?" He asked.

Yoongi looked at Jimin and said. "Why don't you go first?" So Jimin nods in response and grabs the big box where his suit was placed and went inside the fitting room.

When Jimin gets inside the fitting room, he immediately took of his shirt and pants, leaving his boxers on and opened the box. As soon as Jimin saw his suit, he smiled as the suit was perfectly designed and it was very beautiful. It would be perfect for him.

Jimin just sighed and started wearing the slacks and zipped it and looked in the mirror.

There he saw himself.

Pale.

Lifeless.

Sad.

While staring himself at the mirror, Jimin noticed the necklace that Jungkook gave him on their first date. Jimin holds the necklace and rubbed his thumb on the pendant and smiled bitterly.

Jimin's been wearing it all the time because it's the only thing he have left that reminds himself about Jungkook and everything about him. Jimin doesn't notice the tear that fell from his eyes. He's crying.

Jimin sniffed and brushed his tears away and took off his slacks. He did not wear his suit since he lost interest and hurriedly puts on his clothes back on. Jimin stepped outside the fitting room and headed his way to the designer.

"I'm done." Jimin smiled to the designer, but it's a fake one, and gave back the box where the suit was and looked at Yoongi.

"You're turn." He said to Yoongi and Yoongi nods and stood up from his chair and grabbed his box then went inside the fitting room.

Jimin sat back and stared at nowhere, his mind was off. He felt lost.

"Are you happy?"

Jimin heard someone talked so he looked at the designer and furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Jimin asked at him with a coarse voice.

The designer smiled and looked at Jimin.

"I said, are you happy?" He asked.

Jimin looked away before answering his question, "Yes, why?" He lied.

"Do you love him?" The designer asked that made Jimin turned his gaze at him.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, he was confused why the designer was talking to him.

"Your fiancé, do you love him?" The designer repeated.

Jimin's heartbeat skipped a bit and he gulped. "I-" he said and bowed his head down. "-I don't know." Jimin said and closed his eyes.

"Don't force yourself over things that you didn't love. It won't make you happy..." The designer said that made Jimin looked at him again, "... I know you love him. Go get him while you still have time. Don't let yourself became too late and suffered."

The designer said while smiling and Jimin looked away as his eyes started to get teary. He thought of Jungkook and all the things Jungkook did for him. The smiles, the laughter, the touch, the kiss. All those beautiful things Jungkook did for him that made him realized one thing.

Jimin hurriedly stood up and grabbed Yoongi's car keys and he was stopped when the designer gave him his calling card. "In case you need a friend, you can call me."

Jimin looked at the pink card on his hands. Kim Seokjin. He smiled at the designer and said. "Thanks, Jin."

Jin nods his head so Jimin then ran outside the shop and made his way to Yoongi's car.

Jimin finally knows what to do and this time he hoped that this will be the right thing.

Jungkook, I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me for hurting you. You are the one I want. You are the one I love. Jimin thought to himself as tears came rushing down his cheeks and started the car then headed his way to Jungkook.

-
hakwngycdfwwkv