[fourteen]

Jimin woke up alone in his bed. He looked at his clock on the table beside his bed and it's already 7:00 in the evening.

He smiled as he thought about what happened earlier, when Yoongi and him did it. But his smile just fades away when he realized that he woke up without Hus boyfriend beside him. Jimin just sighed and stood up from him bed. He stretched his body making his bones snapped and then he walked outside his bedroom, leading his way to the bathroom.

Jimin wants to take a shower since he felt so hot and stinky about earlier. As Jimin entered his bathroom, he took off his boxers since it's the only thing he wears.

He then turned on his shower and let the cold water flowed over his body.

-
Jungkook on the other hand continued working, which is writing different genres of different songs since it's his passion to write music.

Jungkook felt so hungry that his stomach starts to growl. He looked at the time and it's 7:06 in the evening.

24 minutes to go. Jungkook said to himself and continued working, ignoring the hunger he felt.

-
After 20 minutes of shower, Jimin wrapped the towel around his waist, exposing his well-toned chest and body then he walked back inside his bedroom.

Jimin went to his closet and grabbed a piece of boxers, pants, and a shirt and walked to his bed then puts his things on the bed and started wearing his clothes.

In the middle of changing, Jimin noticed a shining thing below his bed. He quickly puts on everything and went closer to that shining object.

As he went closer and grabbed it, he realized that it was a bracelet. A bracelet that he gave to Yoongi on his birthday. It was just a plain silver bracelet with a diamond snow flake near it's lock, symbolizing Yoongi's cold personality.

That bracelet was important to Jimin since he used all his money that time, just to give it to Yoongi.

He mustn't have noticed that it fell. Jimin said to himself. He took his phone and dialed Yoongi's number, but the line says it's busy.

Jimin just puts back his phone on the table and and looked at the bracelet. I will just go and give this to him. Jimin said to himself as he stood up and decided to give the bracelet back to Yoongi.

Jimin looked at the time and it's already 7:26PM, he smiled since Yoongi still have one hour until he's done working. Jimin then puts the bracelet inside the pocket of his jeans and grabbed his phone on the table.

Jimin stepped outside his apartment and made sure that it's locked. He started walking to Yoongi's work. Jimin walked hurriedly since Yoongi's working place is 30 minutes far when walking.

Jimin just looked at the starry night as he continued walking on the cold night, just to give Yoongi his bracelet.

After 28 minutes of walking, Jimin was already at Yoongi's working place. He looked at the tall building and sighed then walked inside.

Jimin did not bother using the elevator since Yoongi was just on the second floor, so Jimin just used the stairs instead and made his way to Yoongi's office.

As Jimin reached the glass door of Yoongi's office, tears formed from his eyes and pain came crashing into his chest when he saw Yoongi and his bestfriend -Taehyung- are making out.

Without a word, Jimin throwed the bracelet on the carpeted floor and ran his way outside the building.

When he got out from the building, loud sobs then escaped from his mouth and tears are flowing from his eyes. Jimin felt so broke. He felt so much pain thinking about the fact that his boyfriend is cheating him on his bestfriend.

Jimin continued walking as tears and sobs also continued to come out.

Jimin wiped his tears away and grabbed his phone from his pocket. He dialed Jungkook's number.

And after a few seconds when Jungkook answered his call, Jimin said with a sob,

"Can I see you tonight?"

-
yaaaass