[seventeen]

The both guys are kissing each other deeper and deeper like they are too thirsty for each other's mouth.

They stopped for a moment to gasped some air. After getting enough air, they started exploring each other's mouth again and tongues came clashing each other.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's ass and lifted him up and wrapped his thighs around Jungkook's waist pushing Jimin into his hard manhood.

Jimin then wrapped his around his hands around Jungkook's neck pulling him closer for Jimin to get a better taste of Jungkook's minty mouth.

Jungkook continued exploring his hands around Jimin's ass and then brought Jimin inside his room without breaking the kiss.

After they get inside Jungkook's room, Jungkook pushed Jimin into the wall while his thighs still wrapped around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook's kisses started to go down as his left hand also tapping the wall looking for the switch of the lights.

When Jungkook reached for the switch, he then puts his hand back exploring Jimin's body and grabbed Jimin's thighs as he bring Jimin to the study table.

Jungkook puts Jimin on the study table, ignoring the things on top causing it to fall on the floor but that did not stopped them from kissing.

Jungkook started kissing Jimin's jaw, down to his neck. Jimin then closed his eyes and pulled Jungkook closer to feel his hot breathes that makes Jimin even more turned on.

Jungkook stepped back and pulled his shirt up and unbuttoned his ripped jeans, only leaving his boxers and a tent forming on his boxers from his hard shaft.

Jungkook just throws his clothes anywhere and went closer to Jimin and started kissing the older guy again on his neck, down to his collarbone.

Without breaking the kiss, Jungkook puts his both hands on Jimin's shirt and ripped it off with full force and started kissing Jimin's body.

Jungkook was not contented about their position so he grabbed Jimin's thighs again and throws Jimin on his soft kingside bed.

Jungkook went on top of Jimin and started kissing him again on the lips while his hands exploring on Jimin's chest, trailing down to the bulge that formed on Jimin's pants.

Jungkook trailed his kiss down to Jimin's neck and started sucking it.

In the middle of making out, memories of Yoongi and Taehyung came flashing on Jimin's mind and that made him stopped and pushed Jungkook away.

Jungkook seemed too shock about what Jimin did. "Why? What happened?" Jungkook asked while looking confusedly at Jimin.

But Jungkook became concerned when crystal clear tears are falling from Jimin's eyes and loud sobs are coming out from his mouth.

"This is wrong. This is so fucking wrong." Jimin repeatedly said while shaking his head as he remembers how Yoongi kissed Taehyung. It's just like how Jungkook kissed him.

Jungkook stepped closer but he was cut off by Jimin.

"Don't come closer. Please don't come closer." Jimin said sobbing while grabbed the soft silky sheets and covered it on his body.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, he was still confused about what's happening.

"No, don't talk to me. This is so wrong. What am I doing?" Jimin said between his sobs as he continued shaking his head.

Jungkook just let Jimin cry for a moment, he don't know what to do. He don't know how to comfort Jimin since he don't know what is happening. Jimin was okay a while ago but Jungkook had no idea how Jimin became like that.

Jimin's sobs are the only thing that can be heard as he continues to say "This is so wrong."

Jungkook went on and grabbed his shirt and puts it on. He looked at Jimin, he saw how sad and broke Jimin was. Jimin continued sobbing while hugging himself with a sheet.

Tears continued flowing down Jimin's face as the memories of Yoongi and Taehyung haunt him and broke him to pieces. Jimin sobbed and continued crying.

Jimin's phone suddenly rang from his pocket so he grabbed it and looked who is calling but he was surprised when it's actually Jungkook who called him.

Jimin got confused and looked at Jungkook, who is currently holding a phone that placed on his ears while looking at Jimin with a smile.

Jimin answered the call and placed his phone on his ears.

"Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Jungkook asked sincerely over the phone while looking at Jimin.

Jimin looked at Jungkook while tears are starting to fall from his eyes again.

-