[twenty-two]

After Jimin got inside Yoongi's car. Yoongi started the car and they went off to go somewhere only Yoongi knows where.

Jimin was quiet all the time while looking outside the car window, and it bothered Yoongi who gazed at Jimin from time to time.

"Jimin, you look pale today. Are you okay? Do you still want to go?" Yoongi said while looking straight at the road.

Jimin just looked at Yoongi and nods with a weak smile formed on his lips.

"So, where do you want to g-" Yoongi was stopped when his phone rings. Yoongi looked at his phone and cursed under his breathe. But he did not answered it.

Jimin just looked back outside the car. The phone's still ringing non-stop.

"I guess you should answer it. I think it's important." Jimin said to Yoongi with a smile thinking that the caller was Taehyung.

Yoongi sighed and grabbed his phone, but instead of answering the call, he just tapped the red button and locked his phone and placed it back on the dasher.

"No, it's not important, and it's our day today so I won't be entertaining anyone else." Yoongi said and glanced at Jimin and looked back on the road.

Jimin just shook his head and waited for their car to arrive. It was a 10 minute drive and they reached to where they would go. Jimin roamed his eyes around to where Yoongi brought him and it was in a fancy restaurant. The restaurant looked really familiar to Jimin like he's been there before. But he just ignored his thoughts and looked at his phone that he's been holding all the time. He sighed.

Jimin unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed the car door but Yoongi stopped him. Yoongi opened the car door and went over to open the door for Jimin.

Jimin smiled slightly at Yoongi and went outside the car and started walking his way to the restaurant. Yoongi just followed Jimin. Both guys entered the restaurant and they were greeted by the classic music coming from the piano in the center.

It was indeed a perfect place for couples. But Jimin felt nothing special about the surroundings.

A waiter came to them and asked, "A table for two, sir?"

Yoongi just replied "Yes." and the waiter guided them to their table.

Yoongi pulled the chair for Jimin then he went in front to sit. The waiter then gave then the menu, and Yoongi scanned it looking for a perfect food for their mood.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked Jimin while still scanning the menus.

"Anything." Jimin plainly replied as he placed down the list of menus on the table.

"Okay, can I order two pieces of sal-" Yoongi was cut off again by the ring of his phone. But he just ignored it.

Jimin looked at the called and it says "Boss Calling..." Jimin looked at Yoongi and said, "Maybe you should answer it, I think it's important."

Yoongi just sighed and grabbed his phone and went outside to answer the call. Jimin was left inside with the waiter still standing beside their table.

"Um, we'll just call you if we're going to order." Jimin smiled slightly making the waiter bowed his head and headed his way somewhere else.

Minutes have passed and Yoongi wasn't still done talking to his boss. Jimin was starting to get bored. The door suddenly opened and it was Yoongi with a grumpy face who entered and went closer to Jimin.

"Uh, Jimin I'm so sorry. Something bad came up and I need to fix it. I promise I'll be back." Yoongi said and grabbed his keys and walked outside the restaurant leaving Jimin alone inside.

Jimin felt disappointed as the frustrations are adding up inside him.

Thirty minutes have passed and Jimin were still waiting for Yoongi, and the waiter also keep going to Jimin to ask if he is going to order.

Jimin loses hope that Yoongi will be back so he stood up and went outside the restaurant.

Jimin started walking on the sidewalk. It was not too hot since the skies were covered in white fluffy clouds.

Jimin continued walking while scrolling at his phone, looking for something to do with it. But Jimin's phone fell when he bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry I wasn't looking." The guy said and grabbed the phone on the ground and gave it back to Jimin but Jimin was surprised when he saw such familiar face.

"Jungkook?"

-
boss eh