[sixteen]

"Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Jimin's words got Jungkook shocked. He just stared at Jimin's face, unable to say a word. He was speechless.

"Um, o...kay?" Jungkook was unsure if he would let Jimin sleep with him, (even though he liked the thought of sleeping with Jimin).

Jimin looked at Jungkook and slowly he held the younger's hand.

"Jungkook please, I don't wanna be along tonight." Jimin begged to Jungkook as he bowed down his head, thinking about what Yoongi did a while ago that hurt him. He don't to alone at his state.

Jungkook felt defeated with Jimin's cuteness. How could he reject this beautiful creature? Jungkook just sighed deeply.

"Fine, I'll let you sleep with me tonight, but..."

Jimin felt relieved that Jungkook agreed but he's starting to felt uneasy when he heard the word "but".

"Why? What is it?" Jimin asked nervously when he realized that he would actually sleeping with a complete stranger. He just met Jungkook but he already want to sleep with him?

"But..." Jungkook started, "... you have to come with me at the restaurant first cause daaaaamn. I'm hungry as hell that I could eat you up." Jungkook said to Jimin with weird hand gestures.

Jungkook did that on purpose since he wanted to make Jimin to feel okay with his situation right now, which is actually successful because Jimin let out a soft giggle.

Jungkook smiled while staring at the older guy's smile. A smile that makes his heart skipped.

Jungkook stood up and patted the non-existing dirt on his pants. He looked at Jimin and extended his arms.

"Let's go?" Jungkook said with a sweet smile formed on his lips.

Jimin looked at Jungkook's hands and nodded as he grabbed Jungkook's hand tightly and stood up from the cold streets.

Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled, "Thank you." He said sincerely that made Jungkook's smile even more bigger, if that's possible.

Both guys started walking on the streets as they head their way to look for a restaurant. While on their way, Jimin got shocked when he felt Jungkook's hand on his palm. Jimin stopped walking and looked at the younger boy. Jungkook just ignored Jimin while he slowly intertwined their hands and a playful smirk came out from Jungkook's mouth.

Jimin just chuckled and shook his head as they continued walking.

They reached to a simple restaurant, but it's actually perfect for the their tastes. Both of the guys stepped inside the restaurant and headed their way to the counter. They ordered two spicy ramens, two sausages and two bottles of ice-cold soda.

They went outside the restaurant, bringing their orders and looked for a good spot. They went to a bench and put down their food.

After they put all their foods down on the bench, they sat and started digging in.

Both of the guys seem to enjoy each other's company, even though they just met. They talked about everything so they could know each other more. Jungkook on the other hand, pulled up some silly jokes to make Jimin laugh, or should we say- to impress.

"Burp." Jungkook was shocked and looked at Jimin who just burped after eating their.

They both stared at each other and after a couple is seconds, loud laughs echoed through the surroundings when both guys laughed about their immature yet funny gestures.

"Let's go?" Jungkook said and stood up as soon as he finished eating his food and finished drinking his soda.

Jimin nodded and followed Jungkook.

The guys then headed their way to Jungkook's apartment. It was indeed a long night for Jungkook and Jimin.

-

After they got inside Jungkook's apartment, Jimin's eyes widened in awe when he saw different kinds of instruments that was well arranged on the corner of Jungkook's living room.

"Wow, Jungkook. You got a fine place right here." Jimin said as he roamed his eyes around.

Jungkook just scratched the back of his neck and smiled shyly. "Thanks." Jungkook said with a shy smile on his face while looking at Jimin.

"Follow me." Jungkook said to Jimin that got Jimin shocked and gulped. Jungkook started walking to somewhere Jimin doesn't know.

"W-where are we going?" Jimin asked, stuttering. He didn't followed Jungkook and just stood up to where he is standing.

Jungkook stopped and looked at Jimin confusedly. "To the kitchen." Jungkook said with an "obviously" tone while pointing at his kitchen.

Jimin looked at what Jungkook pointed and realized it was the kitchen where he going.

Jimin just looked at Jungkook and laughed awkwardly, as he slowly followed Jungkook. "Oh, right. The kitchen." He said.

Jungkook just hissed and chuckled as he continued his way to the kitchen.

As they both arrived in the kitchen, Jungkook grabbed something in the storage above the sink. It was a new toothbrush, and he gave it to Jimin.

Jimin just looked at Jungkook confusedly. The younger then stepped closer to the sink and started brushing. Jungkook stopped brushing and looked at Jimin.

"Aren't you gonna brush your teeth?" Jungkook said playfully, making the bubbles flew over his face.

Jimin just laughed at how funny Jungkook is and then started brushing his teeth.

After brushing their teeth, both guys then went back to the living room while laughing at each other's jokes.

They continued laughing as they sat down the sofa and after a couple of minutes, they stopped.

Jimin just smiled at stared at Jungkook. Silence then covered the atmosphere as both of the guys are just staring at each others eyes.

"So, what do we do now?"

Jimin asked to Jungkook. The younger just stared at Jimin's hypnotizing eyes.

Instead of answering, Jungkook went closer to Jimin and started kissing him like he's too hungry for Jimin. Jimin also kissed back, and placed his hands on Jungkook's back thinking that he also thought of the same thing.

-