[twenty]

Days had passed and both guys starting to get closer to each other. They called on their phones everyday, talked everyday, and not to mention phone sexed everyday. Both guys seem to get comfortable to each other on the phone.

And on that past few days, Yoongi did not even bothered to show up to Jimin. Jimin wanted to know the truth, he wanted Yoongi to explain everything because Jimin doesn't want to waste the three years of their relationship just like that, and Jimin thought that Yoongi has a reason why he did that.

But, lately, Jungkook's been the one who makes Jimin smile and laugh. Everytime Jimin answered the call and everytime Jungkook's name flashes on Jimin's phone screen, he can't help but smile and his heart skipped whenever he heard Jungkook's voice. Jungkook has been the one who makes everything better. The one that confuses Jimin's mind big time.

It was Sunday and Jimin was too bored since Jungkook didn't called. Maybe he was busy? Or maybe sleeping?

Jimin was sitting on his sofa and scrolling through his phone, looking for things to do while listening to the music coming from his favorite station on the radio beside him.

Jimin was frustrated since he have nothing to do so he locked his phone and threw it beside him and laid back on the sofa. He closed his eyes and relaxed his mind for a bit.

Jimin's phone suddenly beeped and that made his eyes widened and grabbed his phone hastily, thinking that it was Jungkook who texted. Jimin hurriedly opened the message but to his surprise, it wasn't Jungkook who texted.

[baby, im coming over]

Jimin frowned when he read the message. He felt disappointed when Yoongi texted him. Why is he disappointed? Is he expecting someone else?

Jimin did not bother to reply on Yoongi's message, as soon as he finished reading the it, he deleted the message and threw his phone on the sofa.

Jimin just laid back on the sofa again as he waited Yoongi to come over to his apartment. Ten minutes have passed when Yoongi's car honked and parked outside Jimin's apartment. Jimin knew that it was Yoongi but he did not bother standing from the sofa at all.

Yoongi knocked the door three times and Jimin stood up to open the door for him.

When Jimin opened the door, he saw Yoongi smiling with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

But instead of butterflies in his stomach unlike before, Jimin felt a pain in his chest remembering that Yoongi has been cheating on him all this time.

Jimin just acted he was happy that Yoongi came by smiling fakely and opened the door wider for Yoongi to come in.

When Yoongi stepped inside, he went closer to Jimin to kiss his lips, but Jimin avoided his face so Yoongi kissed his cheeks instead.

Yoongi is confused on how just Jimin avoided his kiss. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

Jimin just looked at Yoongi and laughed in frustration. "Why Yoongi? Is there something wrong?" Jimin said, emphasizing the word 'there'.

"What are you talking about? Do we have a problem?" Yoongi asked, starting to raise his voice. He don't understand why Jimin suddenly acting strange.

Jimin just smirked and shook his head. "Never mind." Jimin said as he walk back inside.

But when Jimin walked a few steps, Yoongi grabbed his hand that made Jimin stopped from walking and looked at Yoongi plainly.

"Aren't you happy that I'm here? Aren't you gonna hug me? I brought you flowers." Yoongi said.

Jimin grabbed the bouquet of flowers, "I'm happy Yoongi. I'm very happy." Jimin said with his voice full of frustrations as a tear fell from his eyes.

Yoongi was shocked to see the tears that fell from Jimin's eyes so he went closer to Jimin and brushed his tears away. "Are you okay? Is there a problem? You seemed a bit off today. Do you want to go out?"

Jimin stared to Yoongi, he wanted to say no. He wanted to slap Yoongi and shout all his frustrations at him, but he just kept it to himself and let a small fake smile and slowly nods at Yoongi.

"Great!" Yoongi smiled widely and grabbed Jimin and brought him to his car.

-
*cries* wow i cant believe i just reached chapter twenty smh