[eleven]

"What are you wearing tonight?"

Jimin gulped. His heartbeat increased. He smirked to himself to boost his confidence and to cover up the random nervousness he was feeling.

"Clothes. I'm covered in clothes."

"Oh-"

"But I could take them off for you, if you want," Jimin said flirtatiously, creating a tight and sudden tent in Jungkook's pants.

Jungkook quickly locked the front door and rushed into his bedroom. He dumped his phone onto his bed as he made sure the windows were closed and put the box of tissues on his work table next to a lamp on his bedside table.

Jimin giggled at how excited Jungkook was getting. He put his phone on speaker and placed it next to him on his bed.

"Hello, Jimin, you still there?" Jungkook said, breath slightly heavier than before.

Jimin chuckled before answering. "Relax babe, just tell me what you want me to do for you," Jimin said seductively. Jungkook closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Make daddy happy tonight," he replied huskily in a completely different mood, sending shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Let me run my hands down your body," Jimin started, "and off with your top."

Jungkook put his phone on speaker as well as he placed his phone down, then unbuttoned his work shirt and chucked it aside on the floor. He then started to massaged is chest and nipples.

"My shirt is sliding off now too," Jimin said as the slow crinkling and shifting of cloth against skin could be heard over the phone.

"Next goes your pants," Jimin said. "Oh my god your so biiig," Jimin moaned as he heard the tinkle of a belt hit the floor.

"Your voice makes me harder, you know," Jungkook said in a low voice as he started to lightly massage the base of his member. "Are you hard too baby?"

"I'm so hard for you daddy," Jimin moaned as he slipped off his sweatpants and boxers, revealing a boner with precum already beginning to drip.

"Good," Jungkook grunted. "Now ride me baby boy," he said as he began to pump his full length.

"Yes daddy," Jimin replied as he very audibly sucked on his fingers, leaving some spit on the tips. He brought his hand down and spread the saliva on his anal a bit, then slowly inserted two digits into his ass. Sighing from the pleasure, he pumped his fingers a few times before inserting another digit, moaning as the fingers sunk fully in.

This turned Jungkook on even more. "Faster baby," Jungkook said as he began to pump faster.

Jimin's hand began to pick up the pace, moaning loudly and breathing harder. His other hand grabbed his penis and pumped as well.

"Fuck, y-you're so tight Jimin," Jungkook said between moans and grunts. His hand went even faster, as he imagined a hot guy bouncing ontop of him, back arching a bit as he got closer and closer to his high.

Jimin's toes were curling, he was close too. He inserted one more finger, encouraged by the loud moaning and skin slapping on the other side, their pleasure noises echoing each other over the phone.

"B-baby, I'm almost there," Jungkook said, small sweat beads forming on his head, the knot in his abdomen becoming bigger and bigger.

"Me too dADdY." Jimin moved his hand in and out of his ass faster. He moaned louder and louder.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" Jungkook yelled, ejaculating all over his chest.

Jimin pumped harder, cumming a few seconds later. They both pumped a few more times and rode out their high.

Heavily breathing, with only pleasure in their minds, neither of the two said anything. Before the silence could be broken, they both passed out.

~~~

<EDITED>

*drinks holy water* omf i feel so unholy, help me