[twenty-eight]

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

Jimin asked when he saw his boyfriend inside his apartment without any notice. Confusion was written on Jimin's face when he saw Yoongi holding a bouquet of flowers.

"I just want to make it up to you." Yoongi said and stepped closer to Jimin. Yoongi extended his arms and gave the flowers to Jimin, but Jimin just stared at the bundle of red roses on Yoongi's hand.

"I'm sorry for leaving you yesterday. I'm here to make things right." Yoongi smiled and stared Jimin.

Jimin was still in the process of shock, unable to react. What does he mean make things right? Jimin asked to himself.

Jimin looked at Yoongi and slowly, he extended his arms to get the bouquet of flowers.

Yoongi held Jimin's right hand and dragged him carefully to the table in the middle of the living room.

Jimin scanned his eyes around his living room and he realized it was changed. Yoongi seems to put some effort in arranging the whole thing. The table was set perfectly, and there was a scented candle in the middle of the table. Beside the candle was flowers that arranged perfectly. The ceiling was filled with red floating balloons and the floor was cover with rose petals. Jimin looked at Yoongi and his eyes started to get watery. Why now? Yoongi? Why now? Jimin thought to himself. Why now that my mind is still messed up?

Yoongi brought Jimin to the table and pulled the chair for him then went in front of Jimin and sat on his chair. Yoongi took the stainless covers of the foods above the table. Jimin looked at the foods on the table and there he saw was a variety of dishes that was served, from appetizer, to main course, to dessert. It was indeed a fine dining.

"Let's eat?" Yoongi said to Jimin and started slicing the steak on his plate. Jimin just stared at Yoongi's actions.

"Yoongi, why are you doing this?" Jimin finally spoke up after confusions run through his head. Yoongi stopped from slicing the meat and looked at Jimin.

"Nothing, I feel like I have so much things to make up to you. I know I've been busy these days, that's why I'm doing this for you. For us." Yoongi explained smiling and continued slicing his steak and pierced it with his fork then stuffed the perfectly cooked meat in his mouth.

Jimin just shook his head to erase his thoughts and started eating too. In the middle of eating, Jimin's phone started ringing. Jimin looked at his phone and his eyes widened when he saw that it was Jungkook who's calling. Jimin was nervous, thinking that Yoongi might find out about Jungkook so he hurriedly placed his utensils down and declined the call.

Jimin started eating again but after a few seconds, his phone was ringing again. Jimin closed his eyes and rejected the call again.

"Why didn't you answered that?" Yoongi asked, "it seems important."

Jimin looked at Yoongi and shook his head. "Nothing, just ignore it."

After few seconds, Jimin's phone started ringing again, but Jimin decided to ignore the call making Yoongi stopped from eating and looked at Jimin.

"Jimin, answer the call." Yoongi said.

Jimin just sighed and shook his head and rejected the call again. But after a few seconds, his phone was ringing again.

When Jimin was about to decline the call, Yoongi grabbed Jimin's phone. "Yoongi, give me back my phone!" Jimin said but Yoongi just ignored him and decided to answer the call. Jimin got no time to react since Yoongi placed the phone on his ear and pressed the loudspeaker.

"Hello?" Yoongi shouted over the phone.

Jimin stared to feel nervous thinking that Yoongi might find out.

"Hello?" Jungkook shouted back on the phone.

"Hello? Who the fuck is this? Why are you calling my boyfriend's number?" Yoongi shouted and glared at Jimin, who's currently looking down and started scratching his hands on his jeans.

"Who are you? You're not the one I called! Please give the phone back to your boyfriend!" Jungkook shouted back to Yoongi that made Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"How about a no?! You tell me why the fuck are you calling my boyfriend's number." Yoongi exclaimed while glaring even more at Jimin.

Jimin started to get teary-eyed while biting his lips harshly.

"Do you really want to know why I called you're boyfriend, huh?" Jungkook said over the phone.

"Yes! Tell me now!" Yoongi shouted.

"Well, to tell you honestly, my boyfriend and I broke up since that boyfriend of yours won't stop calling me!" Jungkook shouted over the phone that made Jimin confused and looked at his phone.

"What?!" Yoongi asked.

"Your boyfriend keeps on calling me, and now my boyfriend broke up with me cause he thinks that I'm cheating on him! Can you please tell your boyfriend to stop calling me? How many times do I have to tell him that his calling the wrong number!" Jungkook shouted over the phone. Jimin was unable to process the things that Jungkook was saying, but one thing he knew, Jungkook said that on purpose. Yoongi looked outside the window.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked and looked back at Jimin, his voice started to calmed down.

"I always said that your boyfriend got the wrong number, that he's calling the wrong person. But he keeps on saying that he got the right number and said that I was his boyfriend. Can you please save your number in your boyfriend's phone so that he won't call me again because my boyfriend broke up with me earlier." Jungkook explained and dropped the call.

Yoongi was so surprised about the things he knew and looked at Jimin then laughed playfully.

"Wow, Jimin. I can't believe you. Next time please don't buy a new phone. You keep on calling the wrong number." Yoongi laughed and shook his head and continued eating.

Jimin was still shocked about what happened. He can't believe that Jungkook did that. He can't believe that Jungkook saved him from finding out about them.

-
*sigh*