[nineteen]

Jimin woke up with Jungkook's arm wrapped around his body and his hot breath tickles the back of Jimin's neck.

Jimin grabbed his phone on the side of his pillows while his eyes are still half closed. He unlocked it and the brightness stung his eyes that made him closed it. He waited for a while and slowly opened his eyes again and looked at the time. 4:38AM.

Jimin locked again his phone and rubbed his right eye with his knuckles. He grabbed Jungkook's arm that wrapped around his waist and slowly lifting it up, making sure Jungkook won't wake up.

When Jimin successfully placed Jungkook's hand on the sheets, he faced his body to Jungkook and stared at the peaceful face of the younger boy. Jimin smile at the breathtaking view and traced his finger from Jungkook's forehead, down to his nose and stopped on his perfectly carved lips.

Jimin went closer and pecked Jungkook's lips and then he whispered, "Thank you Jungkook. Thank you very much."

Jimin smiled then he slowly lifts his body and sat on the side of Jungkook's bed. He looked again at Jungkook's sleeping face and stood up from the bed and grabbed his shirt on the floor, but he was shocked that his shirt was ripped.

Jimin just chuckled as he realized that Jungkook ripped his shirt last night. Jimin stood up and went closer to Jungkook's closet without making any noise. He opened it and grab some clothes to wear. Jimin grabbed an oversized shirt and wears it.

After putting the shirt on, Jimin went to the study table and looked for a paper and pen. He looked over the floor and there he found the pen and the paper, together with the messy things that fell on the floor from last night's escapade.

Jimin left the note he wrote on Jungkook's table then he stood up, grabbed his things and went outside Jungkook's apartment.

As soon as Jimin stepped outside, the icy cold breeze rushed through his body making him shivers in coldness.

Jimin walked his way to his apartment while hugging himself since it's still dawn and the winds are very cold.

When Jimin got to his apartment, he then went inside his bedroom and went to his bed. He laid on his bed and after a few minutes, he passed out.

***

It was 10:30 in the morning when Jungkook woke up with the burning rays of the sun hitting his face.

He patted his bed and opened his eyes when he realized that Jimin was not there anymore.

Jungkook, half awake, sat on the side of his bed while his face looking like a zombie. He was tired.

As soon as Jungkook opened his eyes, he jaw dropped and cursed when he saw his whole room looked like there's been a tornado that went inside his room. Lampshade lying on his table, broken perfumes that fell on the floor, and his carpet was crumpled.

Jungkook sighed as he stood up and went to his closet to grab a comfy clothes to wear but he was confused when some of his clothes are not arranged. Jungkook just ignored it and grabbed a shirt to wear. He didn't bothered preparing to go to his work since he's too late.

Jungkook went back to his messy bedroom and started cleaning everything off. After cleaning, Jungkook then made his bed.

After cleaning everything, Jungkook felt tired so he sat down on his chair near his study table. He fans himself with his hands but he just felt the same. His sweats dropped down his face.

In the middle of brushing his sweats away, Jungkook noticed a paper on his table. The paper was folded and there was a smiley and a small heart drawn outside. Jungkook smiled, thinking that Jimin actually did it and he opened the note.

"Jungkook-ah, you look so cute when you sleep :"). I'm really thankful that you are there with me when there's no one I can to. Thank you for comforting me through the night. I wish I can make it up to you soon. Thank you for being there when I felt so down. If I only met you sooner, sooner than I met Yoongi, maybe you could be the one I love right now. Thank you very much.

Jimin."

Jungkook smiled as he reads the letter but there's more of it when Jungkook opened the letter widely.

"P.S.

I borrowed your shirt. Lol. Sorry."

Jungkook chuckled at what Jimin wrote in the letter. He shook his head and stood up then continued cleaning his room.

-