[four]

Warm golden sun rays were illuminating Jimin's room, the heat hitting his face and waking him up from his sleep. He looked at his clock; it was already 9:35 in the morning.

"Damn," Jimin said, "I set an alarm for 8 o'clock. What happened?" he began rubbing his eyes with his knuckles and yawned. "I didn't brush my teeth last night either."

He got up from bed with his eyes closed. Despite it being not-so-early already, Jimin was never really a morning person.

Like a zombie (a damn cute zombie) he made his way into the bathroom to get himself cleaned up.

After getting rid of his eye boogers and stanky morning breath, Jimin picked up his phone from the table and lay back in bed. He sighed as he saw he had received no new messages. His boyfriend seemed to have forgotten to text or call Jimin... again. He didn't recall Yoongi coming home last night either.

Jimin just shook his head and brushed the thoughts away as he tried to smile. He had only just woken up not too long ago and he didn't want to ruin the rest of his day just because Yoongi hadn't texted him.

He stood up and went outside to take a walk. The surroundings seem so peaceful, and Jimin loved it. The birds chirping and the nice breeze hitting his face, making his hair sway.

He continued walking before he decided to stop at a coffee shop.

"This place seems okay," Jimin said to himself before walking inside the cafe.

As Jimin opened the door, small bell chimes sounded through the room and one of the waiters turned to say good morning to him. Replying back to the greeting, Jimin then walked up to the counter and looked at their menu.

"Good morning sir, can I take your order?" the cashier asked him.

"One small espresso, and one red velvet cake please." Jimin replied as he reached into his pocket for his wallet.

"One small espresso and one red velvet cake, that would be $69.69, sir."

hehe jkjk

"One small espresso and one red velvet cake, that would be $6.69 sir"

Jimin paid for his order. He looked around the coffee shop; it was painted with a combination of beige, brown and baby blue together with puffy furniture that was placed neatly around the cafe, illuminated by some soft yellow tinted lights. It made the coffee shop seem cozy and welcoming.

"Thank you sir, here's your change. Your order will be ready in about 5 minutes," the cashier said.

Jimin nodded in response and walked to a vacant seat next to the big glass wall at the front of the building, watching people go about their lives outside.

He turned back to look into the cafe and without thinking he took his phone out. Yoongi still hadn't texted him anything. Not a single 'good morning' text, no 'I miss you' text, no 'I love you' message coming from his boyfriend. There wasn't any missed calls either.

Jimin was starting to get upset over the fact that Yoongi wasn't bothered to text or call him, especially since he didn't come home last night. It just felt like Yoongi didn't really care about Jimin anymore, or their relationship, and Jimin couldn't help but feel sad and worried about it.

"One small espresso and one red velvet cake. Please enjoy," the waiter said smiling to Jimin, placed the food down and bowed then walked away.

Jimin took a piece of the cake and placed it in his mouth. This is so sweet, he thought. If only Yoongi was still sweet like this. In the middle of enjoying his food and coffee, the small bells on the door ring again.

"Good morning sir," a waitress greeted the entering person.

Jimin just didn't take any notice and continued to eat his sweet red velvet cake, sipping on his coffee every few bites. The food infront of him currently seemed more interesting rather than the new customer of the coffee shop.

"One cappuccino to go please," the guy who had just entered said. That made Jimin stop for a second and look towards the owner of the voice.

"Taehyung?"

~~~
<EDITED>

Now I feel like eating red velvet cake damnit
-🐙