epilogue

One year later.

The continuous flashing of Jimin's camera started when one his models started to strike a pose. Different poses, and different positions were taken by Jimin, trying not to miss a single pose and looked for the perfect shot to make it as a cover of one of the most popular Korean magazine.

One year had passed and everything has been different from the way things were. And on that one year, Jimin strived so hard in accomplishing his dreams. Jimin wanted to become a professional photographer so he did everything he can do and achieved his dreams.

Now, Jimin is one of the most demanded photographer in Korea. Everyday, Jimin have different calls from different clients and asked for his professional service in photography. Jimin have received various awards from different occasions when his shots were recognized by everyone.

And on that one year, Jimin never entertained anyone to date him. Whenever someone asked him out, he will just reject it and continued with his life. And that helped Jimin a lot to focus in achieving his dreams and look at him now.

Professional.

Successful.

Jimin even bought a new house for himself.

But he was not happy.

After accomplishing his goals, Jimin felt that something is still missing. Jimin treated himself a lot of times but it was not enough. Something is still missing.

"And that's a wrap everyone!" Jimin said after he flashed his camera the last shot. All the staffs clapped their hands as their day went successful. Jimin packed his things and placed it carefully inside his black bag.

Jimin bid goodbye to everyone in the studio and went out to his car. Jimin stood in front of his car and looked at his wristwatch. It was already 8 in the evening and Jimin felt so exhausted and hungry.

Jimin grabbed his keys inside the pocket of his leather jacket and opened his car door. He went inside and started the car and drove home.

It was a thirty minute drive after Jimin reached his house and parked his car on his garage. After parking his car, Jimin went outside and walked towards his house.

Jimin unlocked the door making a short creak and went inside. Jimin went to his living room and opened the radio on and throws himself on the huge sofa and closed his eyes. It was indeed a very tiring day for Jimin and he needs to rest since he still have a lot of pending clients to attend to and loads of photoshoots.

Jimin closed his eyes while waiting for his favorite radio music show. And after a few minutes of waiting, the familiar song of the radio started and the radio music show was starting.

[Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to KoRadio 69.1, your one and only music radio and this is your favorite DJ, DJ Jackson.] The anchor said on the radio and Jimin just listened and waited.

[Ladies and gentlemen, the time is three minutes before nine in the evening. And we are about to start our music show tonight! So without so much further ado, let me call on our very own special guest for tonight.] The radio anchor continued and Jimin was about to sleep about how tiring his day was. Jimin didn't even bothered taking off his shoes.

[So, here's the thing. Our special guest for tonight was one of the most successful singer/songwriter in Korea who wrote different songs that's very nice to listen to especially when you're alone. Now, let me call on our special guest to sing us one of his compositions. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Jeon Jungkook!]