[twenty-seven]

Jimin woke up with a sticky-note on his forehead. He looked outside the window and the sun was too high. It's already 1:00PM. Jimin stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes then grabbed the note on his forehead.

"Jimin, I cooked some food for you, you can eat in the kitchen. And if want to shower, you can borrow my towel and my clothes. Sorry I won't be able to woke up with you since I forgot I still have a work today so I woke up early. Jungkook."

Jimin smiled at the note and stood up to make the bed since it was a mess. Sheets fell on the floor, pillows underneath the bed. Are we that wild last night? Jimin just laughed with his thought. After Jimin arranged the bed, he went outside Jungkook's room get some shower because their was still dried cum on his body.

As soon as Jimin stepped into the bathroom, he turned on the shower and let the cold water run through his body. He loved the feeling of the cold water on his body since it makes him feel numb for a bit and it calms his mind. It was indeed the best therapy for him. Jimin continued to wash his body and rubbed all the dirt he could find.

After 30 minutes of shower, Jimin stepped outside the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was still wet, making some of the water dropped from his head to his shoulder down to his body.

Jimin went to Jungkook's room and looked for some comfortable clothes inside Jungkook's closet. As Jimin scanned through Jungkook's closet, something caught his eyes. It was a picture frame. Jimin don't know why he felt a sudden nervousness after looking at the picture frame.

Jimin grabbed the picture frame and he can't stopped the nervousness he felt when he saw who's in the picture. It was Jungkook and Taehyung. Jungkook was hugging Taehyung from the back while smiling widely and Taehyung was holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. They both seem happy in the picture. Jimin noticed something written on the corner of the picture frame and he read it.

[Happy first anniversary Taehyung-ah. Thank you for coming into my life. I love you very much.]

Jimin don't know why he felt a pain inside his chest. Is it jealousy? And Jimin can't deny the fact that Jungkook and Taehyung looked good together and that's what made him felt worse. It made him hates Taehyung more, he felt betrayed.

Something fell on the picture frame and Jimin noticed it was a tear. Jimin rubbed his eyes when he realized he was crying. Jimin just breathed heavily and placed the picture frame back inside Jungkook's closet and grabbed any clothes and hurriedly wear it.

After he wears the clothes, Jimin went outside Jungkook's bedroom and walked through the door. But Jimin stopped midway when he saw the food Jungkook prepared in the kitchen. Jimin just smiled bitterly at Jungkook's efforts. Thank you, Jungkook. He said through his mind.

Jimin just shook his head and continued walking outside Jungkook's apartment.

Jimin grabbed his phone and texted Jungkook. (Jungkook, I went home. I borrowed your shirt. Thank you for yesterday.)

As soon as the message sent, Jimin walked hurriedly and looked for a cab. He felt so down.

***

Twenty minutes when Jimin reached the street where his apartment was located and walked to his apartment. Jimin get his apartment key and placed it in the keyhole but Jimin realized his apartment wasn't locked at all.

I locked this yesterday. Is there some thief here? Jimin thought to himself and twisted the doorknob slowly, not making any noise. He stepped inside and switched the lights on, only to find out something.

Jimin was surprised after he opened the door, he saw that there was a table set in the middle of his living room. There was flowers arranged on the table and some food was placed there. Jimin looked at the floor and it was covered with rose petals.

"Baby." Someone called Jimin that made him turn to that person. As soon as Jimin saw that person, his eyes widened in shock when he saw his boyfriend.

"Yoongi? What are you doing here?"

-
real shits coming soon