[fifteen]

It's already 7:34PM when Jungkook got up from his chair and checked out from work. His stomach was growling with hunger, so Jungkook decided to look for a fine restaurant.

While walking on the cold and dark streets, Jungkook's phone beeped and vibrated from his pocket, so he stopped walking and grabbed his phone.

He looked at the caller and he got surprised to see Jimin's named flashing on his screen. Jungkook swiped his phone to answer the call.

"Can I see you tonight?"

Jungkook's eyes widened and his heart skipped a bit when Jimin asked that, but something else caught his attention. He noticed Jimin's soft sobs.

Jungkook noticed how sad Jimin's voice were that it also hurts him. Jimin's sounds so broke like he's been crying (which is he actually were).

"Jimin? Are you crying?" Jungkook asked with a concern in his voice. The younger felt a bit of ache in his chest thinking about what or who hurts Jimin and he wanted to comfort him so bad.

"Jungkook..." Jimin said with soft sobs, "I need you right now."

Jungkook sighed deeply, "Jimin, tell me where are you right now?" Jungkook started to walk back.

Jimin looked around trying to recognized the place where he ran. "I'm here at *** street."

As Jungkook heard Jimin's location, he started walking hastily, heading his way to Jimin. Jungkook felt thankful that Jimin was just close to where he works, it was just a five minute walk.

But the younger didn't waste any time. Jimin needs his presence, so Jungkook ran instead. He wiped the sweat that's starting to form on his forehead while still continue running his way to Jimin.

Jungkook reached the place where Jimin were, it was very silent and only a few street lights are can be found making the surroundings a little bit dim.

Jungkook roamed his eyes around the area and there he see a guy near the street light, sitting on the ground and crying on his knees with his face between both knees. It was Jimin.

"Jimin?" Jungkook said softly, calling the guy's attention. When Jimin lift his head up, everything was just like a slow motion.

Jungkook's heartbeat starts to go fast as he saw such a beautiful creature. Who would ever hurt this beautiful human being? Jungkook thought to himself.

"Jungkook? Is that you?" Jimin's voice was hoarse from crying and it sound so broke. He looked at Jungkook but his visions are blurry since tears are covering his eyes. Jimin just continued sobbing while still hugging his knees.

Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin for him to clearly see how beautiful Jimin actually is.

"Yeah, uhm, are you okay?" Jungkook asked with concern in his voice as he sat on the streets beside Jimin.

Jimin didn't say a word, instead he just shook his head and started to cry on his knees again.

The atmosphere seemed awkward to Jungkook since he don't know what to do. He don't how to comfort Jimin.

Jimin continued crying and it hurts Jungkook to see him like that. He wanted to comfort Jimin because he didn't want to see him in that kind of situation. It was far from the Jimin he knew on the phone, the bubbly Jimin who laughs at little things.

Jungkook just deep sighed and grabbed Jimin's shoulder, pulling him into a tight hug. Jungkook started rubbing Jimin's back while continuously whispering that everything will be okay.

"I don't know what really happened, but just remember that I'm here for you. I hate to see you crying because it hurts me, too."

Jungkook is still rubbing Jimin's back as he said those words sincerely.

"If only I could take all those heartaches away, I would do it. I don't want to see you crying because it also kills me. Because I care." Jungkook continued.

They stayed like that for how many minutes until Jimin stopped crying. The night was getting deeper and the temperature dropped.

"Do you want to go home or something?" Jungkook asked Jimin, but Jimin just shook his head as he realized that he will be left alone in his apartment. Jimin didn't want to be left in his apartment alone thinking about what he saw earlier.

"Jungkook, can I sleep with you tonight?"

-
welpt