[twenty-three]

"Jungkook?" Jimin said when he saw that the person he bumped was Jungkook.

"Jimin?" Jungkook also said with wide eyes and stared at Jimin.

"Wow, I can't believe I will see you here. Where have you been?" Jimin asked Jungkook.

"Well, I went outside with friends but I decided to go home first. How about you?" Jungkook said to Jimin while looking around if Jimin's with someone.

"I went on a date with my boyfriend but he went to his boss? Cause he called him and he never came back so I decided to go home." Jimin explained.

"Wait, so you mean he left you on your date? How stupid." Jungkook asked surprised.

"Yeah, since he's gone, I decided to walk home." Jimin said with a slight of disappointment in his voice.

Jungkook looked at how Jimin's face turned down in disappointment and Jungkook doesn't want to see that Jimin was sad. So, he thought of something that could cheer Jimin up.

"Uhm, how about you go out with me then?" Jungkook said with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" Jimin asked, but he actually did heard it. He just want to clarify things.

And it makes his heart skipped a bit that Jungkook actually asked him out unlike how Yoongi asked him, he just felt nothing.

"Well, since you're 'boyfriend' was 'busy', how about you with me then?" Jungkook said emphasizing the word boyfriend and busy with weird hand gestures that makes Jimin giggled.

"When? Now?" Jimin asked while holding the bottom his shirt tightly, trying not to escape a blush. Well, trying.

"Yes!" Jungkook said excitedly while continuously nodding his head and then grabbed Jimin's wrist and dragged him beside the road to look for a cab.

"Woah, hold up." Jimin said almost slipping since Jungkook was bigger than him.

Lucky for them, a vacant cab stopped in front of them so Jungkook opened the car door and pushed Jimin slightly inside before he follows then closed the door.

"Where are you heading, sir?" The taxi driver asked at Jungkook and Jungkook grinned as a perfect idea came into his mind.

"Just go straight. I will just tell you the directions." Jungkook said smiling at the driver making Jimin raised his eyebrows in confusion.

It was a 20 minute drive until they reached their destination. As soon as Jimin stepped outside the cab, his eyes widened with awe and his mouth opened in excitement.

"The carnival?" He said excitedly while looking at Jungkook who's currently paying the cab driver.

Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin and intertwined his hand together with Jimin's small hands.

"What do you think?" Jungkook asked smiling while looking at Jimin, who's mouth was still open from excitement.

"Jungkook! This place is awesome! I'm so excited, come on!" Jimin happily said, and this time, he was the one dragging Jungkook to the entrance.

Jungkook looked at how happy Jimin was. Jimin looked so innocent, like a child who got his first toy. It was precious that Jungkook would keep that memory of Jimin's smiling face forever.

They went on the counter where the tickets are sold.

"Two ride-all-you-can bracelet please!" Jungkook said to the cashier.

"That's $69 each, sir." The cashier said to Jungkook with a flirty tone that made Jimin raised his eyebrows.

Jungkook grabbed his wallet and got some money and placed it on the counter.

"Thank you, sir. Please enjoy your stay." The cashier winked at Jungkook that made Jimin huffed in annoyance.

Jimin intertwined his fingers to Jungkook's.

"Bitch please. He's mine so stay in your lane." Jimin irritatedly said to the cashier and dragged Jungkook inside the carnival.

Jungkook just laughed on how Jimin acted. "What was that? And when did I became yours?" Jungkook teased Jimin that made Jimin's eyes widened and stopped from walking and let go of Jungkook's hand.

Jimin's cheek turned red and turned his back on Jungkook and walked the separate way. Jimin walked faster since he felt so embarrassed about how he acted earlier. Why did I even did that? Jimin said to himself as he sat on the bench.

Jimin looked around and realized he just lost Jungkook. Jimin immediately stood up and roamed his eyes around the crowd, looking for Jungkook.

When Jimin found no signs of Jungkook, he felt nervous and dialed Jungkook's number but he's not answering. Jimin started to get panicked while continued dialing Jungkook's number, but he's not answering at all.

When Jimin decided to looked for Jungkook, someone called his name that made Jimin turn around.

"Looking for me?" As Jimin turned around, he saw Jungkook with heart balloons in his left hand and two cones of cotton candy in his right hand.

Jimin's heartbeat started to race when Jungkook stepped closer to Jimin. Jungkook extended his left hand and handed Jimin the heart-shaped balloons.

"For you." Jungkook said smiling as he gave the balloons to Jimin. Jimin started to blush again as he grabbed the balloons.

"Thanks." Jimin said shyly.

"Oh, I forgot your cotton candy." Jungkook handed Jimin the cotton candy, and they started eating on the bench.

After eating the cotton candy, Jungkook stood up and extended his arms to Jimin.

"Let's go? We have to enjoy this day since this is our day. Our date."

Jungkook said with a huge smile formed on his face.

Jimin blushed at the beautiful sight and smiled as he slowly nods his head and grabbed Jungkook's hand.

-
jikook date part 2 next chapter :3