[ten]

"That night," Jungkook asked wiggling his eyebrows and smirking to himself.

Jimin held his breath. What was he supposed to tell this man? This man he had never seen before? This man he only knew the name and phone number of?

"Hello?"

Realising he was holding his breath, Jimin suddenly let the air held captive in his lungs out all at once. His throat itched like crazy.

"You ok there?"

"What the hell..." Jimin whispered to himself. "...I'm okay, just shook? Wasn't exactly expecting you to ask that question then and there," Jimin said as he left the balcony and went inside for some water.

"I can make you even more shook," Jungkook seductively said into the phone.

"Is that so?" Jimin replied. "I'm sure you can, but you don't even know where you are!" he giggled as he opened a bottle.

Jungkook stood up. "Well actually, you see,"

"No I can't s-"

"Shshhh, let me continue. These apartments actually look quite familiar, now that I look closely," referring to the buildings a good 700 or so metres away, on the other side of a big road and a half park half field.

There were trees surrounding the edges of the grass area and what looked like a medium sized playground towards the side of the field. A few benches could also be seen scattered around the edge near the path, but within the trees. It had an uphill tilt from about midway of the field and back, so the base of the apartments could clearly be seen.

"I'm sure just about every other apartment block would look familiar too."

"But, the set of apartments I live in have this faint change of colour starting from the 2nd apartment and downwards. Kind of like the first 2 floors weren't renovated," Jungkook explained, squinting into the distance.

"Mhmm."

"The top layers are a baby blue sort of colour and the 2 bottom layers look like an old beige," Jungkook said as he started walking towards them.

"So, while I'm trying to find my home, you wanna tell me why you were trying to phone sex someone? I think I deserve to know considering how you... You know, dialed my number," Jungkook said walking.

"Uhh, that. Well, you see, I had just bought a new phone the other day so I was testing it?" Jimin bit his lip, cringing from how unrealistic the excuse sounded.

Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah, by testing you mean cough mAStErbATiNg cough cough."

"Oh shush, it's not like you didn't enjoy it," Jimin said as he placed the phone between his shoulder and his head. "Besides, I wasn't even meant to call you. Like I said before it was an accident; I actually meant to call my boyfriend." he continued as he took a drink of water.

Jungkook suddenly froze. He didn't know why but the fact that Jimin already had a significant other kind of made him feel... disappointed. Other thoughts started to run through his head. Why am I even disappointed in the first place?

"Hey, still breathing?"Jimin asked as he put the bottled water back inside his refrigerator and took his phone from his shoulder. "Hello?"