[thirty-six]

Jimin ran outside the wedding venue leaving everyone inside shocked about what just happened. Everyone was confused about what they just witnessed. Loud murmurs where all over the place, everyone wanted an explanation.

Yoongi was left confused and embarrassed about what Jimin did to him, on their wedding day. Jungkook was also in the process of digesting everything that he haven't even moved from where he stood. The guests still murmured loudly that made the situation even worse. Yoongi closed his eyes as he felt even angrier and closed his fists tightly making his nails dogged his flesh. But he doesn't care about his wounds at all, he wanted to leave that place and get away from the embarrassment.

Taehyung stood up from he guest and went closer to Yoongi and tried to comfort him but he was shot by a deadly glare from Yoongi.

"Don't come near me, Taehyung." Yoongi said with his voice full of anger that made Taehyung stopped from going closer to touch Yoongi's shoulders.

Everyone was still talking about what happened. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and he noticed that he was familiar. Jungkook went closer to Yoongi and punched him on his cheeks as he remembered Yoongi's face. He was the one he saw with Taehyung on the bar. Yoongi fell on the ground and everyone gasped in surprise. Taehyung hurriedly went closer to help Yoongi. Yoongi wiped the blood from his mouth and glared at Jungkook.

"That was for being a thirsty hoe!" Jungkook shouted at Yoongi's face then ran outside the venue, as he decided to follow where Jimin went.

Everyone was left inside with their faces shocked including Yoongi and Taehyung. It was a mess.

Jungkook ran as fast as he could and opened the huge door with full of force, sending a loud creak all over the place. Jungkook continued to run and followed where Jimin went and there he saw Jimin running down the cold cemented stairs.

"Jimin, wait!" Jungkook shouted that made Jimin stopped from running and looked at Jungkook. As soon as Jimin turned his gaze at Jungkook, the younger felt a sudden ache inside his chest when he saw Jimin's face. It was full and pain, and tears were streaming down Jimin's face.

"What now Jungkook?" Jimin said together a soft sob coming from his mouth.

"I-, uh, I-" Jungkook lost his words to say while his heartbeat started to get fast.

Jimin sniffed and shook his head then started running again.

"Jimin! Wait!" Jungkook shouted and tried to followed Jimin, "Jimin! I love you!"

Jungkook shouted as tears fell from his eyes together with his racing heartbeat. Jimin stopped from running and looked at Jungkook.

"What?... " Jimin asked "... What did you say?" Jimin said together with the soft thunder from the sky. It's starting to get dark and cold, it seems like it's going to rain.

"I know it's too late. I know I'm too late. But please, Jimin listen to me." Jungkook said as raindrops started to fall from the gray skies. "I love you, Jimin. I love you so damn much." Jungkook said. His voice filled with emotions as his tears fell from his eyes together with the fine grains of raindrops that started to fell from the dark skies.

Jimin started sobbing as he heard those words coming from Jungkook.

"Jimin, I love you so much. I love you so damn much." Jungkook said softly as the rain started to become stronger together with the loud thunderstorms coming from the skies. Cold freezing breeze were also brushing all over their skin.

Jimin felt hurt after Jungkook said those words. Those words that Jimin wanted to hear from the very start. The words that he waited for a long time. Jimin wanted to believe Jungkook and hug him tightly and tell him that he loved him too. But lately he's been experiencing so much pain and so much heartaches that made his heart felt cold and numb.

Jimin cried and shook his head. He don't know how to believe. He don't know who to believe anymore. He feels like everyone around him would hurt him and break his hurt again and again until nothing would be left for him.

"Jimin, I love you very much." Jungkook started crying, too. Both guys was soaked in the rain but they didn't cared. All they wanted was to let out all the emotions they have been keeping for a long time.

Jimin sobbed and stared at Jungkook's eyes while shaking his head.

"I don't believe in love anymore."

Jimin said as his voice broke. Jimin ran away again, leading his way to wherever his feet would go. He left Jungkook alone, crying, and broke.

Jungkook cried harder and kneeled on the ground. The rain even gets harder, it seems like the skies understands how Jungkook felt. Jungkook's tears were rushing down his face together with the bullet-like raindrops.

"Jimin, why did you leave? I said I love you. I said I fucking love you, Jimin." Jungkook said sobbing and bowed his head and cried harder as he placed his both hands on the ground. He was hoping that Jimin would come back for him.

"Jimin!! I fucking love you so much!!" Jungkook looked up and shouted all his pain away as he cried even harder and let the cold rain soaked him, letting his heartaches drown from the emotions he felt.

-
one. more. chapter.