[two]

Jimin don't know what to do. He was still trying to absorb what had just happened.

"Oh my lord oh my lord oh my lord oh my lord what the fuck did I just do??! Actually fuck my life!! "

He was so hysterical about it. He shakily turned to his phone and dialed the number he should've called.

+** 123 6939

The line ringed repeatedly. Jimin bit his lips out of nervousness and waited for his boyfriend to answer his call.

"Hello?" the man said.

"Baby? Is this you?" Jimin asked.

"Huh? Who else would it be??" the boyfriend asked confused.

"Are you sure it is? Yoongi baby?" Jimin gulped as he made sure. An irritable sigh could be heard from the other end.

"Yes it is, it's Yoongi. What is it? I'm busy right now." Yoongi said in an impatient tone.

"Ahh, hehehehe..." the red haired man awkwardly laughed, undecided on whether he should tell his boyfriend what happened not too long ago, "U-uhm, I just bought a new phone and I was calling to see if this was your number..."

Jimin nervously said to Yoongi while closing his eyes tightly and gulping loudly again.

"What? I'm at work right now and you call me for this?? I thought it was something important," Yoongi  said to Jimin, slight annoyance could be heard in his tone.

Jimin awkwardly laughed again, "I'm sorry baby. I know you have work and all and that you're really bus-"

Yoongi had already hung up. This made his mood drop. He sighed and fell onto his bed, face planting right into his pillow.

Jimin and Yoongi had been dating for three years. But just like bubblegum, the sweetness in their relationship was slowly beginning to fade away; Yoongi became more and more salty, got irritated by Jimin more easily and distanced himself more by working longer hours. He was barely around to the point where they didn't even eat meals together anymore, and if they did it was almost completely silent. It pained Jimin that his boyfriend was not the same loving guy as before, the guy that never got annoyed at Jimin without a good reason. Yoongi has changed a lot.

Jimin sighed again at the thought and decided push away all the bad feelings that were creeping up on him. He tried to think of happy thoughts to distract him from the sadness filling up his chest. But as random thoughts were flying in and out of his mind, Jimin suddenly remembered the guy he had phone  sexted, whose name he didn't even know. He turned on his phone and scrolled into his call log, trying to find the stranger's number.

"+** 123 6969. Oh God I hope this guy isn't some freak or maniac otherwise that would be so freaking weird." Jimin said to himself. He buried his face further into his pillow as he screamed out in embarrassment and worry.

"Waaaaahhhhh! What if he's ugly? Or old? Or some creepy goon? Omg, what have I done??!?!?!" Jimin yelled out while rolling in the sheets of his bed like a cinnamon roll.

"But, his voice seemed kinda young; maybe around 23 or something," he said to himself, removing the pillow to try put a face to the voice he heard earlier.

"Huuuuuuuuu fuck my life, seriously Jisoos come and save meeeee >~<" Jimin wailed to himself. After rolling around some more he decided everything was too tiring and that since he was already in his bed he was just going to sleep it out. Let's hope for the best; when you open your eyes everything would have been a dream. He thought to himself as he started drifting off, still tucked and rolled up like a lil squishy cinnamon roll.

ΔΔΔ

When Jungkook came to his senses he was also shocked to realise that he had gotten off to random guy's voice. He was actually about to ask who it was but the caller had already hung up.

"Weird. I liked his voice though," Jungkook said to himself, as he stood up from his sofa and went to the bathroom to clean himself up, temporarily forgetting about the drama in his life.

~~~
<EDITED>