[thirty-two]

Jimin started Yoongi's car and took off the car away from that place. Tears were streaming down his face. He wanted to go to Jungkook so bad and tell him he love him. He love him so much that it kills him not to be with Jungkook. Jimin knows that this time, it would be the right thing to do.

Along the way, Jimin was stuck on the road due to heavy traffic. Loud car horns were making the situation even worse.

Jimin was tapping his fingers so fast on the steering wheel and bit his lips trying to hold his tears while waiting for the following cars to move away.

When finally the road got enough space for Jimin to move, he drive the car very fast, ignoring the sirens of the other cars he almost bumped. It was ten minutes when Jimin got to Jungkook's place.

After he reached at Jungkook's apartment, Jimin looked himself on the mirror of the car and brushed the tears that started to form on his face. He doesn't want to look bad in front of Jungkook.

Jimin's heartbeat was racing too fast. He was hesitating of what he should do but just like what Jin told him, he should do everything to get Jungkook back so that things won't be too late.

Jimin closed his eyes tightly and sighed heavily as he decided to grab the car door and opened it widely. Jimin stepped outside the car and ran towards Jungkook's apartment but in the middle of his steps, he stopped for a bit when he saw something. Something that broke his heart. Something that shattered everything into pieces.

There he saw the one he's been looking for. Laughing with someone else. Jimin's eyes started to get burned as it get teary. It was the most heartbreaking thing he saw. More heartbreaking than he saw before. Jimin doesn't move from where he stopped standing.

While Jungkook was still laughing with Taehyung, he looked on the road and there he saw Jimin and that made him stopped and looked into Jimin.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked Jimin that made Taehyung looked at the person Jungkook called and widened his eyes.

"Jimin? Oh my god. Why are you here? Aren't you with Yo-. Um never mind." Taehyung asked Jimin while holding Jungkook's hand tightly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with a confused face. "Wait, you know him?" Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"Yes, he's my bestfriend." Taehyung answered Jungkook while smiling.

Jimin was still unable to move and he doesn't know what to do. Jungkook looked at Jimin again.

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked Jimin that made Jimin blinked repeatedly and his heart skipped a bit when he heard Jungkook's voice. He missed Jungkook's voice so much.

"U-uh. Uhm. Uh." Jimin said while stuttering. He doesn't know how to answer Jungkook's question since he lost all the courage to tell him after what he saw.

Jimin just looked down on the ground and remembered something. "O-oh! Wait a minute." Jimin said to Jungkook with a fake smile on his face.

Jimin walked back on the car and opened it. Jimin was looking for something inside his bag in the driver's seat. When Jimin finally got what he's finding, he sighed heavily and bit his lips, avoiding his tears to fall from his eyes.

Jimin walked back to where Jungkook and Taehyung was while holding something on his back.

"Jungkook, look what I got for you." Jimin said and lets off a fake laugh.

Jungkook doesn't answer Jimin since he noticed something about Jimin. He knows Jimin, a lot. And he knows that Jimin wants to tell something but Jungkook decided to ignore his suspicions.

Jimin extended his both hands in front of Jungkook.

"Tadaa!" Jimin said and showed an elegant white envelope to Jungkook. "... I'm getting married tomorrow, a-and I wanted to invite you. Please come on my wedding day, Jungkook." Jimin said and breathed heavily so he won't sob. Tears were forming from his eyes.

"And, um, Taehyung. You are invited, too. I guess you should come, too." Jimin said to Taehyung and looked back to brush his tears and sniffed then looked at Jungkook again.

Jungkook slowly grabbed the wedding invitation that Jimin gave him. "A-ah, thanks, Jimin." Jungkook said and looked at Jimin again. He knows that something is wrong with Jimin, he wanted to comfort him so bad but Taehyung is with him.

"You guys looked good together." Jimin said as a tear from his eyes so he immediately rubbed it with his thumb and laughed awkwardly.

"Uhm, hahaha, don't mind me. I'm just happy for the both of you..." Jimin said and breathed heavily, "... Um, I should get going now. I just came here to- um- to give you the invitations personally. Yeah." Jimin said and bowed his head at them.

Jimin did not waited for them to answer and walked his way back to the car. When Jimin was about to open the car door, he stopped for a bit and looked back at Jungkook and Taehyung and smiled then waved goodbye. He looked at Jungkook's eyes, thinking that it would the last glance.

Taehyung awkwardly waved goodbye to Jimin and Jungkook just stared at how Jimin acted. Jungkook knew Jimin was sad. And it broke his heart seeing Jimin hurt.

Jimin went inside his car and started it. As soon as Jimin left that place, all the pain; all the heartaches exploded in his chest and all the tears he keeps a while ago flowed through his cheeks.

Jimin was very hurt. His heart was shattered. Shattered into very fine pieces that it could barely be get back together again.

Maybe I'm too late. Jimin said to himself and letting all the pain let out as his tears fell down from his eyes.

I guess it's time to let go. Jimin thought to himself as he drove his way back to Yoongi.

-
two or more chapters until the end idek