[thirty-four]

It was a sunny day, but not too hot for the skin. A perfect weather for a wedding. Their wedding.

Everyone's been busy about their different tasks. Busy people were walking back and fort trying not to ruin everything, they just want everything to be perfect. They wanted things to go perfectly as they planned.

But not for Jimin.

All he wanted was to end this day and just sleep everything off, and forget the heartaches he's been facing recently.

Their assigned make-up artist was very busy retouching Jimin and making Jimin looked perfect on their wedding day. Jimin was looking himself at the mirror. He was wearing the suit that Jin made for him and it was indeed perfectly fit for Jimin's well toned body. It enhances Jimin's features that made him looked even more handsome and jaw dropping.

Jimin smiled to himself and sighed. This is it. This is the day that will change everything. Jimin said to himself as the make-up artist finished retouching. Jimin fixed his neck tie and went outside the hotel where he stayed. He went to the hotel early in the morning without waking Yoongi up.

After he gets outside the fancy hotel, there was a white limousine waiting outside with the driver that they hired standing beside the car. The limousine was designed with white roses and other elegant flowers and ribbons. The hired driver opened the door for Jimin, and Jimin went his way to the car and went inside. The driver closed the door and went on the driver's seat to start the car.

They head their way to the place where the wedding was settled. Jimin looked outside the car and enjoyed the view and calmed himself down.

It was a ten minute drive after they reached the wedding venue. The driver went outside and opened the door for Jimin.

Jimin gulped and sighed before he went outside the limousine and started walking to the huge door where the wedding takes place.

Jimin stood up in front of the enormous door and he heard someone said that he already came. Jimin closed his eyes, trying not to panic.

After a few minutes, the huge door slowly opened together with the sweet and slow classical music. Jimin opened his eyes and there he saw a huge number of guest. The place was indeed perfectly arranged. From the elegant flowers, to the white curtains, the enormous chandelier above and the red isle that was filled with white roses' petals.

Jimin just smiled at the wonderful view as he stepped his foot and started walking his way to his groom. Yes, he was smiling, but he was never happy.

***

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Jin asked while looking at the huge baggages that Jungkook brought.

Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok was with Jungkook inside the train since they wanted to accompany Jungkook to the airport.

Jungkook just looked at Jin and nods lazily. Lately, Jungkook was so lifeless and pale. Whenever someone asked him, he will just plainly nods or sometimes, not even responding. Jin just sighed and turned his attention to Namjoon. Hoseok was busy playing his phone while his earphone's played so loudly that even the neighboring seats can hear what was playing.

The train wasn't yet starting since they are ten minutes early, so Namjoon opened some food and gave some to Jin.

"Baby Jin, open your mouth. Ahhhhh." Namjoon said while making the chip as an airplane and slowly stuffed it in Jin's mouth.

Jin opened his mouth and chewed the food slowly. "Mmmm! That tastes so good Namjoon, baby." Jin said teasingly.

Namjoon just smiled at Jin and also started eating. "Of course it tastes nice, I bought it just for you." Namjoon said sweetly to Jin that made Jin blushed his cheeks.

"Aww, that's so sweet of you, Namjoon baby. Why did you bought it for me anyway?" Jin asked Namjoon sweetly.

"I bought it for you because I love you?" Namjoon said that made Jin blushed even more.

"Really? You love me?" Jin asked innocently.

"Yes, I love you, very much." Namjoon answered and stuffed a few chips inside Jin's mouth again.

"If you really love me, can you shout it in front of these people?" Jin innocently asked that made Namjoon stopped from chewing his food and looked at Jin with his eyes wide open.

"What? Baby, that's so embarrassing. Look at the amount of people around here." Namjoon said and Jin just pouted and crossed his arms.

"But, you said you love me. You didn't love me. I hate you." Jin repeatedly murmured like a child that didn't get what he want.

Namjoon just sighed and looked around the train. It was almost full. Namjoon placed the chips down and stood up then went on the middle of the train. He placed his both hands on his mouth to make it sound louder. Namjoon breathed heavily and shouted,

"JIN! BABY! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF I LOOK STUPID BUT I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" Namjoon shouted that made everyone looked at him, even Jungkook stopped from thinking and looked at him. Some people laughed and some also smiled about what Namjoon did. Namjoon sat back on the passenger seat and started eating the chips while a playful grin formed on his face. Jin doesn't know how to react and blushed like a ripe tomato.

After Namjoon shouted that, Jungkook came back to his senses as Namjoon's words was repeating in his head.

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I DON'T CARE IF I LOOK STUPID BUT I WANT TO TELL THE WORLD THAT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

Jungkook started to get teary eyed when he remembered Jimin and the wedding invitation.

"Jimin." Jin said, when he saw Jungkook suddenly stood up from his chair that made his friends looked at him with confusion.

I'm so sorry, Jimin. I hope I still have a chance if I tell you everything. If I tell you that I love you. Jungkook thought to himself and a tear fell from his eyes.

Jungkook ran towards the train door and hurriedly, he ran outside. His friends was shocked about what Jungkook did, so they grabbed all their things and followed Jungkook outside.

Jungkook continued running as he remembered the venue of Jimin's wedding. He don't care if Jimin get married today, all he wanted to say was that he love Jimin.

I love you Jimin. I fucking love you very much. Please wait for me.

Jungkook continued running while his tears also continued flowing as he ran where Jimin was and wanted to make things right.

-
almost there ajslanabzjkak