[twenty-four]

Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands then stood up still holding the heart-shaped balloons.

Jungkook dragged Jimin and looked for their first ride. Jimin keeps panting until Jungkook stopped.

"Jimin, look!" Jungkook said to Jimin as he pointed the Pirate Ship.

Jimin's eyes widened, "You want to ride that?" He said nervously since Jimin has a fear of heights.

Jungkook nods and dragged Jimin closer to the ride.

"Wait, wait, wait. Can we like ride the ferris wheel first?" Jimin said as he laughed nervously.

"PSH, lame. Come on, don't be such a pussy." Jungkook grinned evilly and grabbed Jimin's wrist with full of force and hold Jimin's wrist tight so he won't be able to let go.

Jimin just sighed nervously and cursed under his breath.

As soon as the ride stops, Jungkook dragged Jimin again and went to the back of the Pirate Ship. It is a giant swing that shaped like a ship.

After they seated on their first ride, Jimin wore the protective gear as his sweat started to drop and he breathed heavily.

When the Pirate Starts, it was still calm that made Jimin sighed in relief and said, "That's it? This is too boring." He said to Jungkook.

But Jungkook just smirked, "Just wait for it." Jungkook said.

"I can't wait for this boring ride to stop." Jimin smiled confidently and sat back.

[A few minutes later]

"HOLY FUCK! I SWEAR TO GOD! JUNGKOOK MAKE THIS STOP PLEASE!" Jimin hysterically shouted as he closed his eyes and held on his protective gear, not to mention the balloons that was still in his hands. Everyone on the ride also screamed when the ride swings at its maximum speed.

But Jungkook just raised his both hands and shouted excitedly. "WOOHOOOO! JIMIN THIS IS SO FUN! OPEN YOUR EYES!"

Jimin shook his head and shouted "NO!". Jungkook just laughed at the older's cuteness, so he held Jimin's hand that made Jimin opened his eyes and gazed at Jungkook.

"Don't worry Jimin! I will hold your hands until this stops! I won't let you go!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin and smiled sweetly.

Jimin blushed when Jungkook did that. Jimin's surrounding started to slow, totally forgetting his nervousness. The only thing he saw was Jungkook's happy face, and the only sound he heard was his heartbeat. What is this? Why do I feel this way? Jimin asked himself when he felt a familiar feeling inside his chest.

Jimin just smiled at the thought and slowly raised his other hand, where the balloons at and screamed with the crowd.

Both of the guys laughed after they got off from their first ride, and looked for another one.

"Jungkook!" Jimin said like a child as he pointed the Bump Cars. Jungkook nods and intertwined his hand on Jimin's and went to ride the bump cars.

It was indeed a fun day for both Jungkook and Jimin. They rode different rides like, the carousel, the roller coaster, and space shot and many more. They also ate a lot, ignoring their diet. Jimin was happy that he's with Jungkook.

It was already evening and the colorful lights of the carnival are illuminating the surroundings, making the mood perfect. Jungkook and Jimin felt exhausted since they tried almost all rides.

They walked around the carnival, holding hands. Jungkook stopped when he thought of something making Jimin looked at him.

"Why? Why did you stopped?" Jimin asked Jungkook but the younger just smiled widely and let go of Jimin's hand.

"Jimin, I'll be back, I promise." Jungkook said as he hurriedly ran somewhere else.

Jimin just raised his eyebrows and sighed then sat on the nearest bench. Jimin grabbed his phone at looked at the time and its was already 8:47PM.

Jimin locked his phone and waited for Jungkook, wondering where he went off. Jimin suddenly thought about Yoongi, and how left the restaurant a while ago. Did Jungkook just left me, too? Jimin was saddened of the thought that Jungkook also left him alone in the carnival.

When Jimin looked around, he saw Jungkook was running towards him with a huge smile on his face. When Jungkook reached to Jimin, he breathed heavily and placed his hands on his knees.

"What the. Jungkook where have you been?" Jimin asked Jungkook with a concern in his voice.

Jungkook stood and shook his head. "Don't mind it, let's go we need to hurry." Jungkook said smiling and dragged Jimin with him. They stopped in front of the Ferris Wheel.

Jimin looked at the Ferris wheel and it was breathtaking. It was covered in different colorful lights. The starry skies also helped a lot in making the atmosphere looked even more fascinating.

Jungkook looked at Jimin. "Are you ready for our last ride?" He smiled sweetly and dragged Jimin inside the vacant ride.

-
part 3 next chap lmao