[five]

"Taehyung?"

Taehyung turned around after hearing his name being called. As he met eyes with Jimin, he was shocked to see such a familiar face.

"Jiminie hyung?" Taehyung called out to Jimin with his face filled with surprise. Taehyung walked closer with his coffee.

"Jiminie! Oh my god, it is you!" Taehyung put down his coffee on the table and as Jimin stood up he pulled him into a tight warm embrace.

"Taehyung! Wow, it's been such a long time!" Jimin also couldn't believe he had reunited Taehyung. Taehyung was his bestest friend in school, until Jimin had to move because of his parent's jobs.

"Yeah, I know right, waayy too long. When did you move here though? " Taehyung asked Jimin as both guys sat back down into their chairs.

"I moved here last month, because it's more convenient for my boyfriend's work." Jimin said. "How are you, by the way? You look so good!" The orange haired guy asked Taehyung and started sipping his coffee again.

"I've actually never felt better. How about you? You seemed a little... stressed?" Taehyung asked Jimin while sipping his coffee.

"I'm okay, just a lot of things have been happening; I made a big mistake last night ehehe... " Jimin replied awkwardly while remembering the embarrassing scene from yesterday.

"Why? What happened last night?"

"Uuh..." Jimin said and chuckled while scratching the back of his head. He didn't know if telling Taehyung was the best idea, because even though they were once best friends, it has been a while since they'd talked.

"Well, actually-"

The sudden sound of Taehyung's ring tone interrupted him.

"Oh, sorry, I have to answer this, give me a sec," Taehyung said to Jimin while slowly standing up.

"Sure, go ahead." Jimin replied and went back to finishing his cake.

"Thanks," Taehyung answered the call then headed outside. "Hello, baby?"

Taehyung walked outside the coffee shop leaving Jimin unable to hear the conversation. Jimin just watched Taehyung's mouth movement behind the glass wall.

The two had been best friends way back since they were kids. It was when they were in their 1st years of highschool that Jimin had to move, leaving Taehyung behind.

Jimin had finished his cake and coffee when Taehyung walked back into the coffee shop and came back to their table with a bright smile on his face. Taehyung sure looked really adorable right now.

"Jiminie hyung, I'm sorry but I have to go now; my boyfriend called and he's asking me to meet him for a date," Taehyung said to Jimin with a huge sweet smile and a light blush on his cheeks.

"Oh really? Nice. You should get going then, have fun with him ;)" Jimin said with a cheeky grin.

"Oh my lord, no." Taehyung replied blushing even more and shyly laughed.

"Anyway, hyung, give me your number so I can call you," Taehyung said handing his phone to Jimin.

When Jimin received it, he looked at Taehyung's wallpaper and there he saw his best friend with an unfamiliar guy. Jimin just smiled at what he saw and typed in his number on Taehyung's phone then gave it back.

"Don't forget to say it's you when you text me," Jimin said.

"I will, I should get going now. It was very nice to finally see you after all these years," Jimin stood up and they hugged again.

"Yeah, take care, enjoy your date okay?" Jimin said to Taehyung with a friendly smile on his face.

"Of course I will ^_^. Bye Jiminieeee!"

"Bye!"

Both guys waved at each other as they parted. After Taehyung left the cafe, Jimin then grabbed his phone and left as well, heading back to his apartment.

On his way home, Jimin's phone beeped. Thinking that it was Taehyung, he hurriedly unlocked it. To his surprise, it was actually Yoongi.

Jimin smiled at the thought of Yoongi texting him and his heart skip in excitement. He hurriedly opened his chat with Yoongi.

His smile faded away when he read what Yoongi had texted him for.

[NOTE: their names for texting is what they have for each other]

Yoongi baby❤❤:   baby, somthing came up and im rlly busy rn so I'll be coming home late, I'm not sure if I'll be back in time for dinner. We'll talk later.

Jimin stopped walking and stared at his phone. He then sighed heavily. He was upset again.

Jimin:   its okay baby, dont forget to eat. Ily
sent

He waited for Yoongi to see his message and reply but it didn't seem like it was going to be read any time soon.

Jimin just let out a sad smile and continued walking.

~~~
<EDITED>

I wonder who Taehyung is dating now? 😶 lol I legitimately don't know yet
-🐙