[thirty-five]

Jimin was trembling really bad when he's walking on the long red aisle that was covered with white petals. He roamed his eyes around the amount of guest they invited, or should I say Yoongi invited, and it made him feel worse that everyone is staring at how he walk on the aisle. It made Jimin felt nervous and shrink.

Jimin noticed someone familiar in the guests and there he saw Taehyung clapping happily for him. Jimin looked around looking for someone else. But it pained him that the person he wanted to see wasn't even around.

Maybe he doesn't care at all. Jimin thought to himself and noticed that he started crying. Jimin continued walking slowly on the aisle together with the sweet music that the band was playing.

Jimin finally came in front of the aisle where Yoongi was. Yoongi was smiling in front of everyone, in front of all his guests and totally ignoring Jimin. Jimin just sighed and stood beside Yoongi as the person who will conduct the wedding went in front of them.

After a few more minutes, the ceremony then started.

"Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever." The wedding officiant started the ceremony.

"You fell in love by chance, but you're here today because you're making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You've chosen to be with someone who enhances you, who makes you think, makes you smile, and makes every day brighter." The officiant said and looked at the couple in front of him. Yoongi smiled then held Jimin's hand that made Jimin looked at Yoongi.

Jimin don't know what to feel anymore. All emotions mixed up inside his chest that made him felt numb and felt nothing at all.

"You've both chosen to wear rings as a reminder of these promises. People often say wedding bands are a perfect circle, with no beginning and no end. But these rings did have a beginning. The stones were formed a long time ago deep with the earth. Eventually, a series of lucky events caused them to rise to the surface, where someone dug them up. Metal was then liquefied in a furnace at a thousand degrees - molded, cooled, and painstakingly polished. Something beautiful was made from raw elements." The officiant said. Yoongi then held Jimin's hand and placed the ring inside Jimin's ring finger.

Jimin's tears starting to flow from his eyes. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's hand and also placed the ring in Yoongi's ring finger.

" Love is like that. It comes from humble beginnings, and through a combination of serendipity and effort, imperfect beings shape it into something extraordinary. It's the process of making something beautiful where there was once nothing at all. As you look at these rings over the years, I hope you remember that. You've created something invaluable, and just as I know you'll protect these rings, I'm confident you'll protect the commitments you've made to one other today." The officiant continued.

"So before we head to our final toast, may we call on our guest singer to sing a song for this lovely couple." The wedding officiant said then the guests clapped their hands, waiting for the guest singer.

Minutes have passed and the guest singer was still not showing up and that made the guests started to murmur things. Yoongi went to his assistant and asked where the guest singer was. Everyone started to get panicked if the wedding would messed up. The murmuring even get louder.

But they were cut off by the sound of a piano.

Ohh...Ohhh....uh...

Some of the guests including Jimin, looked at the person who played the piano, and his heartbeat started to race to hear such familiar voice.

Lately I've been thinkin',
Thinkin' bout what we had,
I know it was hard,
It was all that we knew, yeah