Chapter Three: Dinners on Me

At the end of last period, I began to gather my things just as Maxwell, Evan, Price, Andrew and Jordan entered my class. The girls looked at them as if their fantasies were about to come true.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked as I held onto my things tightly, looking at them cautiously. Andrew cleared his throat like he was able to announce something huge.

"Everyone decided that it would best if we walk you home." He smiled as I thought I saw every girl in the classroom crawl into a ball and die.

"Well, mostly everyone. Jordan said you were a big girl and you could do it yourself- OW!" Price began, but Jordan elbowed him in the side.

"Okay? Well Jordan's right." I said, walking pass them. Jordan looked at Price with a pleased expression. Wow, that'll be the first and last time I'll ever admit that.

"See?" Jordan smirked, crossing his arms. I walked into the hall and immediately went to my locker.

"Doesn't mean we're not gonna walk her home. It's called being a gentlemen." I heard Price say behind me. I put my combination in, but failed at opening my locker, making me slam my head against my locker in frustration. "Um, Alex? You need help?"

"No. It's just being a bitch-." Jordan gently pushed me to the side and put my combination in like he was some lock opening expert. When it swung open, my jaw dropped in surpirse.

"How-?" I looked at him confused. Jordan rolled his eyes and gestured to my open locker.

"We don't have all day." He said, moving away from me. And here I thought he was being nice to me. I dropped my books inside and slammed it closed. As I turned to the twins, Price, Andrew and Jordan, I crossed my arms.

"I guess I don't get a say if you guys walk me home?" I asked, but already knowing the answer.

"Nope." Price smiled as he grabbed my arm and started to hauled me down the hall.

"I have two legs!" I growled, yanking my arm from his grasp. As I dodged passing students like I normally do, my new friends ran to keep up with me. Suddenly, someone's shoulder slammed into mine, causing me to fall and land flat on my ass.

"Watch it Creed."  It was a jock, Patrick King, who else? There was a loud crash and I jumped in surprise. I looked over to see Patrick pinned against a locker, and standing in front of him was Price and Andrew.

"You watch it." Andrew growled. I could see the twins holding Jordan by the shoulders. I could see the fire in his eyes. What the fuck is wrong with Jordan? Something told me not to piss him off. Underneath that bored smexy skin was something that should stay at rest.

"Come on guys, just leave him be." Evan said. Price was acting completely different now. He stood taller and I could see the muscles moving in his jaw. He truly seemed upset.

"First, he apologizes." Price growled. If Evan was a dog, his tail would be tucked between his legs, but instead he looked down at the ground. I guess I know who's the leader of this guy pack, I mentally laughed at my comparison. That's when Andrew placed a hand on Price's shoulder and said,

"Come on. We gotta get Alex home." With that, Price looked over at me, still sitting on the ground. Instantly, he turned back into the guy I talked to at the lunch table.

"Good idea, come on Alex." Price backed away from the quivering Patrick and held a hand out to me. I took it hesitantly and pulled myself to my feet. Price smiled at me then turned back to Patrick, "You have a goodnight." He hissed before walking away. Patrick stood there, completely frozen in fear like he had just encountered a monster. Is Price really that scary? I thought as Andrew followed Price. Jordan trailed behind them, not daring to look at me.

Bite MeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara