Chapter Seventeen: What Now?

As Jordan's blood began to fill my mouth, I felt his hands move to my waist. My stomach growled again, and I felt my injured shoulder begin to burn. Jordan gasped as I took a big gulp of his blood, sending a satisfying wave to my stomach that also burned. I pulled away from his neck, my fangs retracting back into my gums. Before I could even thank him, he began to kiss me again.

One thing was for sure, I wasn't in pain anymore, which was a huge relief. When his lips moved away from mine, I felt him bite my ear. I was fine with Jordan biting my ear, okay? I'm not gonna say I didn't like it because then I'd be lying. But when it was one of the twins, that was just going a little over board. That's when he began to nuzzle my neck and I shivered. He was obviously hungry, and I didn't blame him. I'd been feeding from him ever since I turned, and he'd only bit me once. I owed him a lot. I slowly nodded, a little scared.

Don't judge me. He's only bit me once and he wasn't very gentle about it. At first, Jordan playfully bit my neck, then his fangs pierced my skin. I thought it would honestly hurt, but I guess not. Either I had some serious pain resistance or it really didn't hurt. Jordan moved one of his hands from my waist to my bare stomach, which was no longer in pain anymore. His hand was warm to my frozen skin, almost hot. I felt his stomach growl against mine, making me shiver a little.

When he finally pulled away, he rested his head on my shoulder. His raven black hair fell around his face like a curtain. My first thought was to push it away, but then I realized it would ruin the moment. If this was even a moment...

"I'm so glad your okay." Jordan finally said, his voice was calm. My thoughts went back to the first time we met. He didn't seem to give two shits about me, now he actually cared. I started to doubt myself. Does he only care because he drank my blood? Or maybe because I drank his? Maybe it's because I'm a pureblood... or royalty? My thoughts were interrupted by Jordan. He carefully set his forehead on mine and closed his eyes.

"Are you okay?" I asked, looking at him with concern. He laughed quietly and I could feel his heart rate pick up. I didn't really know vampires had hearts... or a soul... or were even technology ALIVE.

"Now that I know you are." Jordan sighed. Oh no, I've just been shot by my crazy ass uncle not one, but fucking twice. And it wasn't even him! It was his friend thingy Abraham! Other then that, I'm perfectly fine.

I bit my lip nervously, trying to think of something to say. I wasn't used of all this caring. It took me by surprise to be honest. Instead, I decided to play with his silky hair. He smiled and seemed to relax. I felt a sudden wave of heat go through the room. I'd know that heat from anywhere.

"Jordan, your going to cook me if you keep doing that." I joked.

"Sorry, can't really control it." He laughed, slowly moving away from me, sadly.

"Seriuosly?" I sat up cautiously, startled by the fact I wasn't in pain.

"Yeah... it kinda acts on how I'm feeling..." Jordan opened his eyes lazy like, but then looked down at his lap.

"Was it a good thing that that just happened?" I asked, rubbing my arms nervously. Jesus Christ I was a nervous wreck.

"Yeah, I like you-." Jordan looked up at me and stared at me. "Alex... your eyes..." He said, leaning towards me.

"W-What..." I asked, starting to panic. Jordan's copper red eyes looked into mine with shock.

"Their... different." I gave him a confused frown.

"What the Hell is that supposed to mean?" I swung my legs off Jordan's bed and walked towards the large mirror hanging above his dresser. As I stared at my reflection, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Then I locked eyes with myself. Jordan walked up next to me slowly. "What. The. Actual. Fuck." I whispered aloud. Instead of my dark black brown eyes, they had changed into a grey blue mix and seemed to be slightly glowing. Talk about scary.