Chapter Thirteen: The Council of Old Farts

"So we have to stay in this old hotel until I'm able to see  the Council?" I sighed, flopping down on an creaky bed.

"Sadly yes. The Council are too cheap to rent us a room in a fancy hotel." Price groaned, throwing his bag on the floor. Maxwell and Evan sat down next to me and grabbed my sides. I flinched and lunged off the bed.

"D-Don't do that!" I glared at the twins while they snickered. Jordan and Andrew went to get a few pizzas which left me with the twins and Price who wouldn't stop moping around. Price sat down on a purple armchair and flipped the TV on.

"Hey Alex?" Evan asked.

"Yeah?"  I looked at the Maxwell and Evan who were casually laying down on the bed.

"Your sleeping with us right?" Maxwell smirked. I felt my face turn beet red.

"W-what?!" That's when Price jumped in.

"No, she's sleeping with me!" Price exclaimed, grabbing my arm and pulling me towards him.

"Uh, no. We said something about it first." Evan and Maxwell got up from the bed and grabbed my hands, yanking me towards them. Evidently Price was not prepared for the twins attack because I flew right out of his arms and lands on top of them.

"Haha! She's ours!" Evan smiled brightly. Price's jaw dropped in defeat as Maxwell and Evan wrapped their arms around me. JORDAN, I NEED YOUR MATURENESS RIGHT NOW!

As if on cue, the hotel door opened and Andrew and Jordan stepped inside. Both of them were carrying mountains of pizza boxes. When Jordan set the boxes down on the small dining room table, he turned to me and the twins.

"What... are you doing?" Jordan glared at the twins. Almost instantly, their arms fell from me and they pretended to pout.

"Why are you so mean?" Evan whined. Maxwell walked over to the table and slipped into one of the chairs.

"Why are you guys always messing with Alex?" Jordan countered. Then Andrew got An evil smirk on his face.

"Why are you getting defensive over Alex?" Jordan blushed as I stood there awkwardly. "We're expecting an answer." Andrew chuckled.

"Oh, shut up and eat." Jordan huffed, walking from the room and into the bathroom. Andrew gave me a thumbs up and I rolled my eyes. As Jordan came back from the bathroom, Andrew stopped him.

"Did you wash your hands?"

"Of course you dumbass!" Jordan hissed. Andrew smiled and raised his hands in defense.

"Okay, just a question. Enjoy this lovely pizza." Andrew joked, moving away from Jordan. As everyone began to dig in, I sat quietly on one of the beds. There was only three, which meant we had to sleep in pairs. Well, unless someone wanted to sleep on the couch. I decided I'd eat after everyone so I could make sure they had eaten their fair share. That was my plan until Jordan sat down in front of me on the bed with one of the boxes of pizza.

"What are you doing?" I asked, trying to cover up my chuckle with a fake cough.

"You've got to eat. If you don't, they'll eat ALL the pizza." He joked, opening the box to reveal a heaven smelling pizza.

"No, I'm good." I said stubbornly.
"Alexandria, if you don't eat willingly, I'll have to make you eat." Jordan replied, taking a bite of cheese pizza.

"Oh really? And how do you plan on doing that smart one?" I laughed, crossing my arms. When Jordan was finished with his bite, he replied,

"Like this." With his free hand, he grabbed my side. I flinched and opened my mouth to protest, but Jordan had already put a piece of pizza in my mouth. I reluctantly ate the pizza, and then scolded him.