Chapter Twenty One: Remember The Good Times

(Picture is supposed to be Price... Just without the runes XD ~Jamie Campbell Bower~)

By the time Price and Andrew had gotten back, I was already half asleep on the bed. I didn't hear the door open or close, but I did hear their voices.

"Tony is probably planning something." Price whispered.

"Price, you just need to calm down. We don't want to worry Alex." This time it was Jordan who spoke. He must of moved away from me because I no longer felt him on my stomach.

"I know, it's just I don't trust him..." Price said.

"No one does. Now get some sleep. You need it." Jordan's voice was calm and caring.

"Okay. And Jordan?" There was a moment of silence.

"Yeah?"

"Take good care of Alex. She needs someone like you by her side." My heart stopped.

"Price-." Jordan began.

"No, it's fine. I can see that you guys like each other. I'll stop trying to make a move on her." Price chuckled quietly. "Night Jordan." I felt the space next to me sink inwards.

"Night." Jordan sighed. As soon as Jordan laid down, I was engulfed in heat. It was comfortable, not too hot. The bed next to me creaked, indicating Price had laid down too. I felt Jordan's warm arms wrap around me and pulled me closer to him. I felt Jordan gently kiss the top of my head. "Night Alex." He whispered as I drifted into a deep sleep.

In the morning, I was gently shook awake by Jordan. I yawned and stretched my limbs.

"What?" I asked, slowly opening my eyes.

"Get up and get dressed." Jordan replied, smiling down at me. I lifted my head and looked around. Everyone was still sound asleep. Price and Andrew laid on the opposite bed and the twins crashed on the floor again.

"Why?" I looked at Jordan confused. He wore black ripped skinnies and a striped long sleeve T-shirt. It was loose on him, making it fold a little at the edges.

"Because we're gonna go somewhere. Now come on, up and at 'em." Jordan helped me out of bed and I slowly walked to my bag. I pulled a Panic! At the Disco band shirt out and a pair of white ripped skinny jeans out. Don't judge me, I love ripped skinnies. I quickly grabbed a pair of silk red underwear and a matching bra before Jordan could see. As I crept towards the bathroom to change, Jordan looked at me confused.

"I am NOT changing in front of 5 guys." I glared at him. He looked disappointed at first, then looked away. That little pervert! Did he really think I was going to change in front of him?! I gave him one last scold then scurried off into the bathroom. I changed quickly, not risking the chance of one of the boys walking in on me. I looked in the mirror above the sink. My new stormy, grey blues eyes looked at myself. Jesus, my hair looked terrible. I grabbed the brush from the sink and began to tug at my hair. Just as I was about to open the door to leave, Jordan swung the door open. I yelped and then I quickly clasp a hand over my mouth.

"Ready?" Jordan asked, looking down at me.

"I don't even have my shoes on." I protested quietly. I gently pushed passed him and over to my black and white Converse. I slipped them on, and grabbed my coat. I snatched Jordan's and threw it at him before he could open the door.

"I don't need this." He chuckled, about to put it down. I glared at him and then set mine down.

"If your not wearing yours, I'm not wearing mine." I smirked. I knew he couldn't argue with me. He groaned and slipped his black coat on. I smiled brightly as I pulled mine on over my shoulders.