Chapter Eight: I Bunk With Jordan

Since it was around 11:43 at night and I hadn't been to school or been home, Price decided to call my dad.

"Hello? Mr. Creed? Yeah, this Price." As Price wondered from the living room, I began to ask Andrew a million questions.

"So since your a vampire, do you only survive on blood? Do you sparkle in the sunlight like the Collins? Does a stake to you heart kill you?" I could tell I was annoying him.

"No, WE can eat human food too. No, WE don't sparkle in the sunlight, that's the stupidest thing someone's asked me. And of course, who wouldn't a stake to the heart kill?" Andrew replied as Price walked back into the room.

"Yes sir. I promise nothing will happen to her as long as she's in this house." I looked at him confused. The twins were asleep on the couch, Maxwell was spread out lazy like while Evan leaned on his side. Honestly it was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"What is Price talking about?" I asked Andrew, before taking a quick picture of Maxwell and Evan. In response he shrugged hiss shoulders.

"Who knows? This Price were talking about."

"Good point." Price stopped pacing and smiled.

"Yes sir. You have a goodnight yourself. Bye." He hung up the phone and turned to us. "Your staying tonight." He said. My jaw dropped as Andrew started for another slice of pizza.

"Why? I can't just walk home?" I gave him a puzzled look. Price sat down next to Andrew, his hair flopping in his eyes. Jesus, he looked amazing.

"Why, because it's 11:54 now and Xavier is probably out there looking for you. Your safer here." His blue eyes rested on me, making my face burn slightly. "The only question is, where are you sleeping?" Instantly, the twins perked up.

"With us!" The said together.

"No, the honor should be mine." Andrew said sarcastically before taking a bite of pepperoni pizza. I felt so awkward sitting there, being fought over by gorgeous vampires.

"I could always take her, I was the one who called her dad." Price smirked, leaning towards me. I scooted away, completely embarrassed by the situation I was in. Suddenly, Maxwell and Evan were holding.

"Alex, come on! You can sleep with us!" Maxwell begged, his green eyes shining.

"There's plenty of room!" Evan chimed in, his brown hair a beautiful sloppy mess. My face began to burn bright red.

"Uh-ummm..." My voice trailed off.

"What the Hell are you guys talking about? I'm trying to fucking sleep." It was Jordan. For once, I was happy to see him, but sadly regretted it when I realized he was shirtless. SHIT. WHY ME?!

"We're deciding where Alex is sleeping." Andrew smiled before winking at me. Jordan's jaw dropped.

"She's STAYING the night?" Jordan exclaimed. He walked down the rest of the stairs and into the living room. How did I get into this situation again? Oh, right! I'm being chased down by a rabid ancient man!

"Yeah. Its not safe for her to go home alone!" Evan stuck his tongue out at Jordan. In retaliation, he gave him a deadly glare. I felt like I was sinking into the couch as the boys started to aruge among themselves.

"She should sleep with me! It is MY house after all!" Price said proudly. I shook my head in annoyance as the twins snickered.

"I gave her my jacket when she was cold!" Andrew countered.

"How does that have to do with anything?" Price asked, looking at him confused.

"It means I'm cuddle buddy material." Andrew smirked, wrapping an arm around me. My blush deepened to a blood red. That's when Jordan sighed and everyone turned to him.